Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Arsenal

Comments

• Options
    Fam
  • Options
    Troy Deeney is absolutely right!
  • Options
    When my mate told me the score, I realised, Arsenal are no longer underachieving. They’re doing exactly what I expect of them!
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:

Troy Deeney has pretty much hit the nail on the head.

Everyone knows they've got that soft underbelly. You get at them, they dont bloody like it.

They so remind me of the old Spurs teams. Looks fancy but roll over as soon as they are exposed to pressure. Remember the old Sir Alex Ferguson team talks of 'Lads, its Tottenham!' to the old Utd teams? You know all the clogger teams in the middle of the league do the same thing now to Arsenal.

Absolute shambles of a club*

Ozil and Sanchez will go in January. Shame ;)

* Disclaimer: yet the fcukers have still managed to win the FA Cup twice in 2 bloody years :(

Yep, shambolic enough to ensure that Spuds fans seem to spend an inordinate amount of time chuntering on about them.
  • Options
    They are a joke of club, never forget it. They're plastic and all of their fans are as well. The soft underbelly doesn't just apply to the team

They had some wrapper on football focus yesterday, he was Arsenal fan. He too looked plastic
  • Options

JohnBoyUK said:

Troy Deeney has pretty much hit the nail on the head.

Everyone knows they've got that soft underbelly. You get at them, they dont bloody like it.

They so remind me of the old Spurs teams. Looks fancy but roll over as soon as they are exposed to pressure. Remember the old Sir Alex Ferguson team talks of 'Lads, its Tottenham!' to the old Utd teams? You know all the clogger teams in the middle of the league do the same thing now to Arsenal.

Absolute shambles of a club*

Ozil and Sanchez will go in January. Shame ;)

* Disclaimer: yet the fcukers have still managed to win the FA Cup twice in 2 bloody years :(

Yep, shambolic enough to ensure that Spuds fans seem to spend an inordinate amount of time chuntering on about them.
    Spurs have been mocked by Arsenal for decades, and the table has finally turned. Pretty harsh to not allow them to enjoy it.
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    I know we like to help other teams by giving them our best players on the cheap, but can’t believe I’ve just seen pop up at the top of Charlton life, advertising buying the perfect Christmas football gifts at Arsenal, with a picture of Lacazette!
  • Options
    3 nil down after 30 minutes, could get ugly.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Getting roasted
  • Options
    To be fair, Arsenal started ok and on top. City going forward we’re sensational for 15 mins. If it wasn’t for Cech, it could be 5 or 6 already!
  • Options
    1st March and after tonight Arsenal can only finish level on points with Man City- assuming there's no second half comeback.
  • Options
    funnnnnnnnnnny
  • Options
    Classic
  • Options
    The stands at the Emirates look like we are at home! What's with those blue pitch markings? Wenger will be gone if they lose at Brighton on Saturday. The Seagulls are a good bet at 9/2.....
  • Options

The stands at the Emirates look like we are at home! What's with those blue pitch markings? Wenger will be gone if they lose at Brighton on Saturday. The Seagulls are a good bet at 9/2.....

Wenger will hang on till the end of the season. But he won't be there next season.
    A bit like Robinson with us.
  • Options
    Great pen save by city
  • Options

Means the markings can still be seen if it snows
  • Options

Never seen that before the Tottenham Rochdale match yesterday. Have they done it for a while?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Never seen that before the Tottenham Rochdale match yesterday. Have they done it for a while?
    Have seen it a few times... Not often though
  • Options
    Arsenal are the gift that keeps giving currently.
    I so hope Wenger stays for another season!
    :smiley:
  • Options
    Any Arsenal TV clips where the fans express their enjoyment of the game and the excellent judgements made by their manager?
  • Options
    Will Wenger or Pardew go first?
  • Options
    That has to be it for Wenger surely. Players clearly don't want to play for him any more. After sunday's pathetic cup final display you'd have expected them to at least show some fight tonight, but they were even worse.
  • Options
    Addickted said:

Any Arsenal TV clips where the fans express their enjoyment of the game and the excellent judgements made by their manager?

Or how about the ones where they demonstrate fake outrage every week in order to get more 'likes' and boost their own ego?
  • Options
    He's not happy is he?
  • Options
    Addickted said:

Considered and thoughtful post match judgement of the team, players and manager,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4WwkR7ygBo

New series of 'Civilisations' on BBC2.
  • Options
    I’m not really sure what Arsenal fans expect? They are nowhere near good enough to be in the top 4. 6th place is about right for them. They have about 4 or 5 good players and the rest of the squad are average.

The thing that hurts them most is that Tottenham have overtaken them and are a much better team.