Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Arsenal

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2017
    Cabbles you missed Koscielny from your list of mediocre players. Might be decent alongside a commanding CH but not the man to build your defence around. As for Monreal well! Aren't defenders told anymore to show attackers the outside, away from goal? Too lightweight to play centreback, even in a three.
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    cabbles said:

You've got to feel for the fans. Spending all that money to travel and watch a team performance like that. Maybe if the players concentrated less on silly haircuts and tattoos, their performance might improve.

Did I say "feel for the fans"? Sorry, I meant laugh at and f**k em, delusional twats.

You look at Giroud coming on and you think he probably puts more of a shift in grooming than he does on the pitch

Go through their squad and there is so much mediocrity

Gibbs, Walcott, Welbeck, Giroud, Wiltshire, El-Nany, Monreal, Debouchy, Chambers, Jenkinson, Coquelin, Perez

I know he's started to move or wants to move some of them on, but he's buys the majority of this shit
    Oxlade chamberlain can be added to the list and take Giroud off of it as I think he is a class player.
  • Options
    Quite liked Arsenal till I watched this. Hope they get relegated. What a nob.
  • Options
    Well said, couldn't have put it better meself : /

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwwEp-hkFIw
  • Options
    Walcott Walcott Walcott Sign da ting.

Tbf if I had been a gooner, I'd have recorded a grime anthem saying that they'd have been better off binning Walcott and signing a holding midfielder and a centre half who could frighten the opposition.

At least that's what I'd have done if I was even more of a twat than I think / hope I am
  • Options

Plenty of passion....
  • Options

How would this tosser cope if he supported Charlton. So happy they're doing badly....
  • Options

Have to admit I find it hard to dislike Arsenal - would prefer to see them really challenging for the title under Wenger. Much prefer them to win the league than Chelsea, City, United etc.

Yes, I've not nothing in particular against Arsenal when compared to the other big clubs

Just watched the game on MOTD , they were pathetic!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Arsenal need a decent CH. Wenger likes French players. I went to Brentford vs Wolves yesterday, Wolves have a guy on loan called Willy Boly who is a man mountain and not slow.
  • Options

Walcott Walcott Walcott Sign da ting.

Tbf if I had been a gooner, I'd have recorded a grime anthem saying that they'd have been better off binning Walcott and signing a holding midfielder and a centre half who could frighten the opposition.

At least that's what I'd have done if I was even more of a twat than I think / hope I am

Forgotten about that Walcott grime thing - fucking lol

Bet they really wish he hadn't signed, another mediocre player locked down for x amount of years they can't shift
  • Options
    dizzee said:

cabbles said:

You've got to feel for the fans. Spending all that money to travel and watch a team performance like that. Maybe if the players concentrated less on silly haircuts and tattoos, their performance might improve.

Did I say "feel for the fans"? Sorry, I meant laugh at and f**k em, delusional twats.

You look at Giroud coming on and you think he probably puts more of a shift in grooming than he does on the pitch

Go through their squad and there is so much mediocrity

Gibbs, Walcott, Welbeck, Giroud, Wiltshire, El-Nany, Monreal, Debouchy, Chambers, Jenkinson, Coquelin, Perez

I know he's started to move or wants to move some of them on, but he's buys the majority of this shit
    Oxlade chamberlain can be added to the list and take Giroud off of it as I think he is a class player.
    I don't reckon any other top club would take Giroud. I agree he probably shouldn't have been branded mediocre, but he's not class
  • Options

Worth sticking with this one. He's quite measured for the first half, then he really turns on the style with a blud or a fam about every three seconds and some top class self pity.
  • Options
    If that happens and we go up then plenty on derbies next season.
  • Options

• Options
    It's not Arsenal I dislike as much as their fucking idiot fans, most of which seem to frequent my office....love it when they struggle ;)
  • Options
    Never really fathom out why a club that attracts so much vitriol on this forum is frequently afforded its own threads? Subliminal back hand compliments I guess.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Never really fathom out why a club that attracts so much vitriol on this forum is frequently afforded its own threads? Subliminal back hand compliments I guess.

Not from me it ain't, I just don't like 'em mate, and one of the only players who I personally do think is a half decent, looks like going out the door an all. Wenger knows......

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11668/11010458/arsenal-and-chelsea-agree-alex-oxlade-chamberlain-fee

• Options
    Uboat said:

I'd be very happy to see the table look like this after 38 games.

Quite like Bournemouth.. nice place.
  • Options
    Just had a little sob to myself about them poor Gooners. They just have not been the same since we chased em out of South East London you know?
  • Options
    Have agreed a fee with Chelsea for Oxlade-Chamberlain.
  • Options
    edited August 2017

Just had a little sob to myself about them poor Gooners. They just have not been the same since we chased em out of South East London you know?

'Woolwich rejects, Woolwich rejects'

Glad they went though, enabled us to step up to the plate and fill the void :wink:
  • Options
    Chelsea agree fee for Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain with Arsenal
  • Options

Have agreed a fee with Chelsea for Oxlade-Chamberlain.

ross1 said:

Chelsea agree fee for Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain with Arsenal

Not from me it ain't, I just don't like 'em mate, and one of the only players who I personally do think is a half decent, looks like going out the door an all. Wenger knows......

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11668/11010458/arsenal-and-chelsea-agree-alex-oxlade-chamberlain-fee

• Options
    Xhaka not good enough but the Arsenal fans wanted Wenger to go out and spend some big money... N'Zonzi would never have kept their fans happy as he's not a big name and would be an easy target.

They talk about how many FA Cups they've won and the fact that they've won more than any other club but over half of them have been won by Wenger and he's their most successful ever boss!!

Trouble is many Arsenal fans these days dont probably remember the rougher years prior to Wenger coming in... i.e. the two years before he came in they finished 12th and 5th, they'll go straight back to those days the moment he leaves!!
  • Options
    Left themselves 3 days to have a complete rebuild.

Selling Sanchez, Chamberlain, Mustafi and Gibbs all in the last week, madness.
  • Options

Left themselves 3 days to have a complete rebuild.

Selling Sanchez, Chamberlain, Mustafi and Gibbs all in the last week, madness.

The lack of CL football must harm their chances of signing the top players as well