Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Free CARD programme for Bolton and Black and White Day v Wimbledon

Comments

• Options

I've still got a handful of the Bolton progs if anyone needs one.

Can I have some of your handful next Saturday?

Before anyone else says it - 'yes and you can have some of my programmes too'.

I saved you some anyway.
  • Options

Got the official matchday programme fantastic content and some great articles. Think it is fantastic what is happening when we are at home to Port Vale.

There is also going to be a Red and White day. This is aimed at supporting the players and management in the campaign to get us promoted.

If you can't see the irony of "home to Port Vale" and "fantastic" appearing in the same sentence, then I can understand why you're looking forward to a Red and White day.
  • Options
    I'm looking forward to armed forces day too.

Similar to the event the museum organised in 2014, unveiled the plaque the museum arranged and paid to be put up, paraded the 1915 ball, arranged by the museum.

But good that the club have carried it on.
  • Options

If you still have one left, may I make a claim?
  • Options

Yes, please pm me n I'll stick it in the post
  • Options

Yes, please pm me n I'll stick it in the post
    Assuming you can find your way to one.......
  • Options
    Lovely thing is I would propose half of this lot on here don't realise what the significance of the date is when we are at home to Port Vale.
  • Options

Lovely thing is I would propose half of this lot on here don't realise what the significance of the date is when we are at home to Port Vale.

World Toilet Day.
    I'm glad you know and I hope you agree it's appropriate :wink:
  • Options

I have about 6 sprares, I wasn't able to get to the ground for handout time but was handily handed a few more on the way in, I handed out half to people in the east stand but have some left over.

Anyone wants one and arsenetatters has run out, let me know.

• Options

World Toilet Day.
    It's remeberance Sunday you arrogant knob. No doubt you don't acknowledge the men that fought for your country. Especially if you refer to it as " World Toilet Day."

No doubt your grandparents would be proud of you.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

World Toilet Day.
    It's remeberance Sunday you arrogant knob. No doubt you don't acknowledge the men that fought for your country. Especially if you refer to it as " World Toilet Day."

You are joking aren't you? Tell me you're joking
  • Options

World Toilet Day.

You are joking aren't you? Tell me you're joking
    What part of joking am I ??? That you don't realise when remeberance Sunday is ?
  • Options
    Sunday 13th November, not Saturday 19th November - that part
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    The point is that on Saturday the 12th we are away at Swindon therefore the next home game the club are acknowledging Remembrance Sunday, is it all coming together now for you.
  • Options
    Ha ha, you're funny!
  • Options

World Toilet Day.

Have you tried breathing through your nose?

You come on with your usual wind-up "half this lot on here" arrogance and you get the response you deserve.

I don't need lectures from the likes of you about respect for our lost soldiers.
  • Options

Ha ha, you're funny!

So you are not aware of what the club are doing for the Port Vale game to acknowledge Remembrance Sunday? You do not acknowledge an anniversary prior to the date if your playing at home it is done the following week. Are you not aware of these traditions?
  • Options

World Toilet Day.

Have you tried breathing through your nose?

You come on with your usual wind-up "half this lot on here" arrogance and you get the response you deserve.

I don't need lectures from the likes of you about respect for our lost soldiers.
    Put you have the brains to call it " World Toilet Day". You want to stop blowing out your arse with comments like that, I bet you never even knew when it was
  • Options

The point is that on Saturday the 12th we are away at Swindon therefore the next home game the club are acknowledging Remittance Sunday, is it all coming together now for you.

I suppose remittance sunday is when you pay your respects.
  • Options
    I'm fully aware of the significance of remembrance day, which is what you referred to.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I'm fully aware of the significance of remembrance day, which is what you referred to.

So where did the joking part come in then ??
  • Options

• Options

Where you state that the day of the Port Vale match is remembrance Sunday, - your words
  • Options

Where you state that the day of the Port Vale match is remembrance Sunday, - your words
    The club are acknowledging Remberance Sunday. This is the nearest home game to the date.
  • Options

The club are acknowledging Remberance Sunday. This is the nearest home game to the date.
    Did you not remember to spell remembrance correctly.
  • Options
    Please ban him again
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    boggzy said:

Please ban him again

Again ? Take I have been "banned" before ?
  • Options
    boggzy said:

Please ban him again

• Options

boggzy said:

Please ban him again

Classic Colin.
  • Options

boggzy said:

Please ban him again

Classic Colin.
    Who is this Colin ??????