Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Free CARD programme for Bolton and Black and White Day v Wimbledon

Comments

• TBF if you said the date and mentioned it was Armed Forces Day 99% of posters, not half, would have got it.

What you said was the Port Vale game which is quite a different thing. Your trying to tar a lot of people with the stick of disrespecting remembrance Sunday when in reality they just didn't know the date of the Port Vale game.

I'm really pleased we are making a special effort again for November 11.

I've been aware of this for some time although I'm very much on the periphery of it.

The museum are very proud to be unveiling a plaque to the Charlton players who fell in WW1.

The other events such as the field guns on the side of the pitch should be something special too.

• TBF if you said the date and mentioned it was Armed Forces Day 99% of posters, not half, would have got it.

What you said was the Port Vale game which is quite a different thing. Your trying to tar a lot of people with the stick of disrespecting remembrance Sunday when in reality they just didn't know the date of the Port Vale game.

I've been aware of this for some time although I'm very much on the periphery of it.

The museum are very proud to be unveiling a plaque to the Charlton players who fell in WW1.

The other events such as the field guns on the side of the pitch should be something special too.

Maybe, but then again it could be ignorance on their behalf, just as if anyone has an opinion on something then they are mocked.

I am sure if you look at the amount of people that posted on here years ago and what the conversations were about ie football and Charlton to the number now it is no surprise that there is a huge amount of people have left the site due to how people post and the comments made.

It also no surprise that another forums numbers are increasing in terms of,posters and traffic.

This site is one in which just enables a platform for CARD and had no bearing on the team.

Who is this Colin?

Can you confirm that I am Colin and if not then I am sure there will be a apology from the appropriate person Henry.

Maybe, but then again it could be ignorance on their behalf, just as if anyone has an opinion on something then they are mocked.

I am sure if you look at the amount of people that posted on here years ago and what the conversations were about ie football and Charlton to the number now it is no surprise that there is a huge amount of people have left the site due to how people post and the comments made.

It also no surprise that another forums numbers are increasing in terms of,posters and traffic.

This site is one in which just enables a platform for CARD and had no bearing on the team.

Who is this Colin?

Can you confirm that I am Colin and if not then I am sure there will be a apology from the appropriate person Henry.
    No proof. You simply display incredible similarities in your style of posting and do exactly the same kind of wind up attempts.

Respect though. You've tried to write in full sentences a bit more and lasted a couple of days before your first WUM post. Good work!

Who is this Colin?

No proof. You simply display incredible similarities in your style of posting and do exactly the same kind of wind up attempts.

Respect though. You've tried to write in full sentences a bit more and lasted a couple of days before your first WUM post. Good work!
    Unfortunately for you and others on this site there people like myself and this Colin fella that have different opinions. What's even more amazing is how you react to someone who has a different of opinion.

Sad really, can see why other clubs refer to our fans as anoracks.

Who is this Colin?

Unfortunately for you and others on this site there people like myself and this Colin fella that have different opinions. What's even more amazing is how you react to someone who has a different of opinion.

There is no c in anorak
  • I've converted to CARD life's so much easier

Who is this Colin?

There is no c in anorak
    Rest my case.

Who is this Colin?

Nope not unfortunate at all. I welcome different opinions and am happy to debate with someone if they are willing to put forward well reasoned points with some explanation/evidence behind them.

Take a look at the debates I get in with The_President on the T20 Franchise thread. Got a bit intense but if I meet him I will happily buy him a drink.

You however (and a couple of others) just post unsubstantiated bullshit with nothing to back it up. No depth of reasoning, no analysis and no explanation. Just baiting and trying to get people to bite. You then dissappear when someone asks for any reasoning behind it.

Have no time for people like that.
  • And I am reliably informed that Colin has been boasting about how he has another account on here. May not be you but Cantersbet has you as the favourite.
  • edited September 2016

TBF if you said the date and mentioned it was Armed Forces Day 99% of posters, not half, would have got it.

Who is this Colin?

Hang on. You've jumped from the Port Vale game to something completely different ie.slagging off CL and CARD.

You tried to set people up by saying how great the ideas for the Port Vale game were without giving any explanation as to when it was or what the plans were.

Now you're claiming that there are "huge" numbers who've left this site. Evidence and numbers please.

You claim other forums are increasing in numbers and traffic. Numbers and evidence please.

CARD do get a lot of support on CL but I suggest that that is because CARD has a lot of support both on social media and more importantly in the real world. 30k raised, 1000 protest shirts sold, 5k on funeral march.

Yet you and other NON - CARD supporting fans can still post and can still disagree. As you say you've never been banned and why should you.

Are you Colin? No, clearly you are too intelligent and articulate and you're not a troll. Sorry but I'm just another poster, just like you so I can't apologise for anyone else.
  • Sponsored links:

Who is this Colin?

Nope not unfortunate at all. I welcome different opinions and am happy to debate with someone if they are willing to put forward well reasoned points with some explanation/evidence behind them.

Take a look at the debates I get in with The_President on the T20 Franchise thread. Got a bit intense but if I meet him I will happily buy him a drink.

You however (and a couple of others) just post unsubstantiated bullshit with nothing to back it up. No depth of reasoning, no analysis and no explanation. Just baiting and trying to get people to bite. You then dissappear when someone asks for any reasoning behind it.

Might disappoint you but I do have a life and wasn't aware of the rules that you had to sit and await a response.

I think you have proven a point when you call others not just my point of view "bullshit".

Who is this Colin?

Might disappoint you but I do have a life and wasn't aware of the rules that you had to sit and await a response.

I think you have proven a point when you call others not just my point of view "bullshit".

Look mate maybe I'm wrong. Quite possible you are not Colin. I apologise if you aren't.

Still think you are a WUM who is deliberately posting to get a reaction. Don't like that sort of thing.

I'll leave it there.

Who is this Colin?

Hang on. You've jumped from the Port Vale game to something completely different ie.slagging off CL and CARD.

You tried to set people up by saying how great the ideas for the Port Vale game were without giving any explanation as to when it was or what the plans were.

Now you're claiming that there are "huge" numbers who've left this site. Evidence and numbers please.

You claim other forums are increasing in numbers and traffic. Numbers and evidence please.

CARD do get a lot of support on CL but I suggest that that is because CARD has a lot of support both on social media and more importantly in the real world. 30k raised, 1000 protest shirts sold, 5k on funeral march.

Yet you and other NON - CARD supporting fans can still post and can still disagree. As you say you've never been banned and why should you.

Are you Colin? No, clearly you are too intelligent and articulate and you're not a troll. Sorry but I'm just another poster, just like you so I can't apologise for anyone else.
    Into The Valley numbers are increasing and numbers are going up on a monthly basis.

I know numerous people personally that no longer come on this site due to the immaturity of others. I am also aware that people look at posts on here and can't believe what they are reading to a point that this site is now becoming embarrassing.

In terms of CARD there is not as much support and home games are far more enjoyable now we don't have a toxic atmosphere. We did laugh the other week we a key campaigner for CARD went to the last home game and pulled out a season ticket.

On social media there is a lot of bad feeling towards CARD and is a matter of time before things could go west.

Who is this Colin?

Into The Valley numbers are increasing and numbers are going up on a monthly basis.

I know numerous people personally that no longer come on this site due to the immaturity of others. I am also aware that people look at posts on here and can't believe what they are reading to a point that this site is now becoming embarrassing.

In terms of CARD there is not as much support and home games are far more enjoyable now we don't have a toxic atmosphere. We did laugh the other week we a key campaigner for CARD went to the last home game and pulled out a season ticket.

On social media there is a lot of bad feeling towards CARD and is a matter of time before things could go west.

You mentioned the immaturity of others?? Is this the same person that wrote aggressive PM's about my master bait picture that touched a nerve and was I willing to say this to you "face to face" and "are you calling me a w#nker?"

No I do not wish to meet you and the picture was of baiting....@Henry Irving alluded to this very well. Baiting is exactly what I think you attempt to do. Fair play you did catch a couple of fish though.

I am all for open dialogue and fair discussion, but personally, I feel that you have a different confrontational (as highlighted in your PM's) and argumentative agenda.

Anyways, I have noticed that last Saturday you commenced "Korean Flag" discussions, it is now Saturday again...

Been on the sauce again WIWLB???
  • edited September 2016
    BR3red said:

TBF if you said the date and mentioned it was Armed Forces Day 99% of posters, not half, would have got it.

Who is this Colin?

You mentioned the immaturity of others?? Is this the same person that wrote aggressive PM's about my master bait picture that touched a nerve and was I willing to say this to you "face to face" and "are you calling me a w#nker?"

No I do not wish to meet you and the picture was of baiting....@Henry Irving alluded to this very well. Baiting is exactly what I think you attempt to do. Fair play you did catch a couple of fish though.

I am all for open dialogue and fair discussion, but personally, I feel that you have a different confrontational (as highlighted in your PM's) and argumentative agenda.

Anyways, I have noticed that last Saturday you commenced "Korean Flag" discussions, it is now Saturday again...

So did you call me wanker?? Yes or no.

My 7 year old has more guts than you.

You also stating I have to have a booze before I speak up.

Maybe when I see muggy comments by kids on here who ain't got a clue something has to be said.

As stated in the Korean Flag debate the way that people are treated in that country is disgraceful and should not be one that is used as a joke.
  • So what are the actual numbers.

Haven't been on ITTV for years but it had an out 20 active posters. How many does it have now? How does that compare to CL?

You say you personally know people who no longer post. Name them. There are people I know who rarely post but who are very anti the regime. What does that prove?

You are using anecdotes as facts.

Real facts are STs are down by 40%, attendances overall are down too.

There are not just down on last season but on previous season s in league one. Last time we went down there was a 15% drop.

You can try and convince yourself that a few people on small sites = a "huge" number but you are wrong .
  • BR3red said:

Who is this Colin?

Agressive PM's? Was it by any chance 'I'll find out who you are and 'introduce' myself'

Come to the lib before/after a game and say that to my face! I'm well known in there.

That sort of PM?

Repeat offender!

Classic.

Ohh and still hasn't replied to a single one of my points! No reasoned debate at all. Shame.
  • BR3red said:

Who is this Colin?

Agressive PM's? Was it by any chance 'I'll find out who you are and 'introduce' myself'

Come to the lib before/after a game and say that to my face! I'm well known in there.

That sort of PM?

Repeat offender!

Classic.

Ohh and still hasn't replied to a single one of my points! No reasoned debate at all. Shame.
    Oh sorry mate I didn't mean to offend you I know you are not Colin.

You are a mug
  • Amazing how you both openly try to belittle someone then when confronted you go into a shell as you don't have your audience.

Small man syndrome or bullies.??
  • BR3red said:

Who is this Colin?

Maybe when I see muggy comments by kids on here who ain't got a clue something has to be said.

As stated in the Korean Flag debate the way that people are treated in that country is disgraceful and should not be one that is used as a joke.
    Really???

Is that all you are interested in? whether I called you a name through an innuendo picture?

You commenced this regarding Rememberence Day and it gets to this.....Words fail me.

Other than possibly "true colours".
  • Sponsored links:

• What are the "true colours"
  • edited September 2016

Amazing how you both openly try to belittle someone then when confronted you go into a shell as you don't have your audience.

Small man syndrome or bullies.??

Actually mate I openly apologised for that long before you even PMd me.

It clear you are not Colin. Colin was a harmless if a little annoying WUM. You sir are just a troll who is willing to act Billy big bollocks and threaten people on an Internet forum.

I haven't gone into my shell because I don't with to meet you for a fight. I have simply asked you if you'll bother to reply to any of the points I have made. Seems you don't want to so I'm not gonna feed the troll any more. Goodnight i wish you a pleasant evening.
  • You fail to mention that you have screen shot the conversations for a laugh ?
  • BR3red said:

BR3red said:

Who is this Colin?

Really???

Is that all you are interested in? whether I called you a name through an innuendo picture?

You commenced this regarding Rememberence Day and it gets to this.....Words fail me.

An innuendo? Then someone confronts you and you start crying.

Yes I have screenshotted the threatening messaged you sent to me. Does that worry you?
  • And yet again the troll fails to answer any points raised.
  • BR3red said:

BR3red said:

Who is this Colin?

Really???

An innuendo? Then someone confronts you and you start crying.
    Jeez

Your words " when I see muggy comments by kids"

Who on earth is crying??

True colours - I have posted it prior - argumentative and confrontational.

Enough ... goodbye

Yes I have screenshotted the threatening messaged you sent to me. Does that worry you?
    You screenshot as you have not laughed so much. Have nothing to worry about.

Or do I?
  • edited September 2016

You fail to mention that you have screen shot the conversations for a laugh ?

You screenshot as you have not laughed so much. Have nothing to worry about.

Or do I?
    Well the way you've reacted to it suggests to me it worrys you.

Then again it wouldn't worry you if you'd done nothing wrong and it was just me crying as you claim it is.