Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Goole v Bamber Bridge, 3rd September 2016

Comments

• Options
    Anyone thinking of going should do so.
    Only started going to Frickley last year but haven't had more fun at football on many occasions. It's such a cliche but non league really is great (in moderation).
  • Options
    On the 7am to work this morning, believe me Goole sounds more appealing than you think!
  • Options

The non league team I follow (Frickley Athletic) have today appointed the Goole manager as their own.
    Not much else to say aside from that but people going tomorrow might like to know.

Jobs yours if you get there early enough Elfsborg.
    I gather Fraeye has been interviewed.
  • Options
    clb74 said:

Morning elfsborg have a good one don't forget the updates shame you didn't say you was going I would of been up for this one.

I'll remember your wit whilst I am on my 5th pint next Saturday. I have been on coaches before where the toilet does not work.
  • Options
    Anyway, the sun is shining and I'm on the train heading for the 9.48 from KX to Doncaster.
    Goole awaits me!
  • Options

Anyway, the sun is shining and I'm on the train heading for the 9.48 from KX to Doncaster.
    Goole awaits me!

And no money in your pocket because you forgot it so you'll have to scrounge beers.....
  • Options
    Davo55 said:

Fuck it. I'm on the train to Poole.

Specsavers..........

People, I am not the only Charlton fan on the 9.48

The (free)beers shall soon flow!

• Options

Goole awaits me!

And no money in your pocket because you forgot it so you'll have to scrounge beers.....
    I do not scrounge, it is always their first round!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

clb74 said:

Morning elfsborg have a good one don't forget the updates shame you didn't say you was going I would of been up for this one.

I'll remember your wit whilst I am on my 5th pint next Saturday. I have been on coaches before where the toilet does not work.

clb74 said:

Elfs I will be drinking 5 pints before I get on the coach next Saturday
  • Options
    Any Goole team news for today yet ?
  • Options

Any Goole team news for today yet ?

Albert Postelwaite has a slight hamstring strain but is expected to play in an unchanged team from last week.
  • Options
    see Goole and die @ElfsborgAddick .. AND .. Goole is nowhere near so bad a place as people who've never been there try to make out
  • Options

see Goole and die @ElfsborgAddick .. AND .. Goole is nowhere near so bad a place as people who've never been there try to make out

Which is a good reason to come up and see the sights.

You should pop along mate.
  • Options

Which is a good reason to come up and see the sights.

You should pop along mate.
    otherwise engaged
  • Options

Davo55 said:

Fuck it. I'm on the train to Poole.

Specsavers..........

People, I am not the only Charlton fan on the 9.48

The (free)beers shall soon flow!

Out course you're not. It's a Train. There isn't one single train that doesn't have a Charlton fan on.
    FACT
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    @ElfsborgAddick I've been worried about your welfare today. But after a bit of investigation I can see you're having a good day so far.
  • Options
    Go Vikings.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    No live updates then ?
  • Options

No live updates then ?

He's been spirited away by some demon
  • Options
    He's probably hanging out the back of a random who brought him a couple of beers.
  • Options
    Offside goal elfsborg took the lino for a beer
  • Options

Offside goal elfsborg took the lino for a beer

Other way around NLA. Last time Elfs brought a beer was before England won the World Cup.
  • Options
    Goole 0 Bamber Bridge 1, it's pouring down(a bit like the beer).

Oz, Rock Spectacle and Elfsborg are having a wonderful time.
  • Options

He's probably hanging out the back of a random who brought him a couple of beers.

I bought the first round thank you, £2.80 a pint persuaded me.
  • Options
    The might Goole are now 2-0 down. Bamber Bridge hit the bar(like us 3 have been) and the follow up resulted in a probable match winning goal.

Riveting stuff well worth getting up at 6 for this morning.