Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Goole v Bamber Bridge, 3rd September 2016

124»

Comments

• Options
    Game over, Bamber's Messi has cut inside and made it 3-0
  • Options
    4 bowman said:

Lol been watching this with interest as I work in goole, it would be Real eye opener for anyone visiting goole, unless you speak Polish or Latvian and are willing to fight don't come , they don't call em gooligans for nothing, but on the plus side you can get a wrap for a tenner !

Love those chicken and avocado wraps for a tenner.

Anything else in wrap form for a tenner would be a no for me. Call me a snob, call me this, calm me that, whatever.

• Options

4 bowman said:

Lol been watching this with interest as I work in goole, it would be Real eye opener for anyone visiting goole, unless you speak Polish or Latvian and are willing to fight don't come , they don't call em gooligans for nothing, but on the plus side you can get a wrap for a tenner !

Love those chicken and avocado wraps for a tenner.

Anything else in wrap form for a tenner would be a no for me. Call me a snob, call me this, calm me that, whatever.

Hello This
  • Options
    You back yet elfs
  • Options
    clb74 said:

You back yet elfs

He called me from the police station to say had been arrested for soliciting in Goole's red light district.
  • Options
    The way elfs been carrying on last couple of weeks be getting an abso on going out of London
  • Options
    edited September 2016

clb74 said:

You back yet elfs

He called me from the police station to say had been arrested for soliciting in Goole's red light district.
    Goole was alright although a shame it was hammering down all day.

Oz was the top man, he bought a Hartlepool rain jacket from the market opposite the Wetherspoons, then took pity on me so I could keep dry!

A very enjoyable day out spent with Oz and Ian.
  • Options
    Hopefully we can get Goole in a pre-season friendly next summer.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

clb74 said:

You back yet elfs

Oz was the top man, he bought a Hartlepool rain jacket from the market opposite the Wetherspoons, then took pity on me so I could keep dry!

Oz and rock spectacle saw things a little bit differently.
  • Options

clb74 said:

You back yet elfs

Oz and rock spectacle saw things a little bit differently.
    Shut up, jealousy will get you nowhere.