Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Oxford (A) tickets

Comments

• Options
    still nothing on os no suprise. will ring up.
  • Options

still nothing on os no suprise. will ring up.

My experience is that the online system is rarely updated as of the morning when the availability changes.

It took at least a day for the Fleetwood tickets to become available online after they became available to members
  • Options

Len - you didn't read the rest of the thread, right?

I did and other posters, quite properly, were NOT charged as online access was not available hence my ire!

It's the principle rather than the amount and endemic of the contempt with which Meire and her henchmen hold the fans customers.
  • Options
    phoned this a.m. and ordered, no problem EXCEPT for the £2.50 'service charge' .. was £1.50 last season
  • Options
    Couldn't get them online, so called and told them, bought 2 tickets on the phone, and they waived the £2.50 service charge.
    Well played.
  • Options

phoned this a.m. and ordered, no problem EXCEPT for the £2.50 'service charge' .. was £1.50 last season

Greenie said:

Couldn't get them online, so called and told them, bought 2 tickets on the phone, and they waived the £2.50 service charge.
    Well played.

The moral being to tell the ticket office that the tickets aren't available on line before they charge you!
  • Options

Greenie said:

Well played.

The moral being to tell the ticket office that the tickets aren't available on line before they charge you!
    Did that and still got charged!
  • Options
    Greenie said:

Well played.

I had to pay the service charge, has anyone got the email address to complain to?
  • Options
    Greenie said:

Well played.

I thought that as the Oxy game tickets were 'restricted' to previous away followers, there would be no online sates ? .. or does the online sales system keep track of who bought what and when ? .. too late for me any case .. I bought my Bury, Scunny n Walsall tickets over the phone
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited September 2016
    cafctom said:

Walked a mile to and from the ground yesterday purely to stop them getting any extra charge out of me.

Shouldn't be necessary, come the revelution brother, come the revolution! :smirk: .

What I would like to know is why aren't all the supporters groups (Target 20k @MartinCAFC and East Kent Addicks @kings hill addick) who have Latrine and the SMT's (Sh*t Management Team's) ear, kicking up a stink about these stealth charges! Or have I missed something? :angry: .
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

cafctom said:

Walked a mile to and from the ground yesterday purely to stop them getting any extra charge out of me.

Shouldn't be necessary, come the revelution brother, come the revolution! :smirk: .

What I would like to know is why aren't all the supporters groups (Target 20k @MartinCAFC and East Kent Addicks @kings hill addick) who have Latrine and the SMT's (Sh*t Management Team's) ear, kicking up a stink about these stealth charges! Or have I missed something? :angry: .
    I NEVER managed to get her ear at a FF meeting, RC.

An icy stare from her piercing eye & a sniff from her long nose was about it....

• Options
    Her loss Fanny, you're well out if it.
  • Options
    Why do we bother buying away tickets in advance from the club , most of the aways you can pay on the day. You may pay a couple of quid extra on the day but Roland doesn't see any of it
  • Options
    edited September 2016

Why do we bother buying away tickets in advance from the club , most of the aways you can pay on the day. You may pay a couple of quid extra on the day but Roland doesn't see any of it

The only thing is it is a way of getting priority tickets for the more popular aways as the club has a record of your purchases and there might not be sales on the day, unlikely but a possibility.
  • Options
    LenGlover said:

Greenie said:

Well played.

Did that and still got charged!
    Me too! Even had a polite word with the lady on the phone about passing on to management my displeasure at being charged to buy tix on the phone when I would happily have done so online, but for the inadequacy es in the system they have created.

Agree with your outrage at the double standards.

• Options
    SX_Addick said:

I bought my Fleetwood ticket over the phone and the fee was not mentioned until I was told that the £26 had gone through on my card. I queried the amount and was told about it then.

Claim the extra back from your credit card company - adding extra charges you've not been informed of at the point of sale is completely illegal.
  • Options

Just called.

Closed

I guess I should have known better, really

But did you manage to make an appointment to have your kidney stones removed?
  • Options
    Total balls up. Tickets are on restricted sale to season ticket holders. I don't want to pay the £2.50 surcharge, so i elect to buy them online.

You cant buy them online until they go on general sale as there is a fault with the computer system. I ask why would you sign off a ticketing system until it is 100% proof any gliches.

You could have bought them at the home game was the response. Is that right??? They wasn't on sale at the Bolton game.

The club needs to get back to basics. If you cant fulfill your obligation to buying online with no fee then you have to sell over the phone with no fee, it is there problem and not something that we should have to take on. If the club even sells 60% of tickets over the phone they will make £2,500 in booking fees, for what?? TAking down 16 numbers and an expiry date.

They will be fucked when it comes to the big games, god help em.
  • Options
    really not that diffilcult to do an online ticketing system, input membership number and away you go.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

really not that diffilcult to do an online ticketing system, input membership number and away you go.

So you would think, but you are not even able to buy Oxford tickets online at the moment.
  • Options

I thought that too.
    Other clubs seem to operate decent systems with minimum hassle, not us though.

What's worse, mind, is the prolonged period of time that the online ticketing system has been a shambles.
    Oh and one of our bigger sponsors (ITRM) is an IT company who offer web design and development, would you believe.

• Options
    What is even worse is that why would you send a ticketing system live when its not working, its just totally clueless.
  • Options
    Don't see what the problem is. The club is wavering the £2.50 surcharge on restricted tickets.
  • Options
    The problem is simple I have not got a season ticket and went to Wallsall . The club said that any one who had gone to this match and either Bury or Cheltenham you could buy tickets from yesterday. Logged on nothing and still nothing now so my wife phones up and surprise £2.50 booking fee . Got home and e mailed ticket office and got some thing about invalid e mail address
  • Options
    And just got an e mail back saying that the e mail was not delivered so how do you e mail the club or ticket office
  • Options
    PopIcon said:

Don't see what the problem is. The club is wavering the £2.50 surcharge on restricted tickets.

No it isn't!
  • Options
    Oxford is open to "members" tomorrow, no doubt this level of complication will prevent any online sales, despite having to login with your membership number!
  • Options

What is even worse is that why would you send a ticketing system live when its not working, its just totally clueless.

moan, moan, moan, worse than CARD

; - )
  • Options
    PopIcon said:

Is it bollocks