Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Fatal stabbing in Charlton

Comments

• Options

5 years minimum no ifs no buts for carrying a knife would bring down the amount of people carrying them.

slightly off topic, it was only the other day that 55 Sikh's were arrested for carrying ceremonial knifes during a protest. dont think they will be kept long, but if there was a five year sentence i don't think the Sikhs would be all too pleased.
  • Options

5 years minimum no ifs no buts for carrying a knife would bring down the amount of people carrying them.

slightly off topic, it was only the other day that 55 Sikh's were arrested for carrying ceremonial knifes during a protest. dont think they will be kept long, but if there was a five year sentence i don't think the Sikhs would be all too pleased.
    should add without a reason, i carry a swiss army knife in my bag during the working week, and sikhs its a part of there religion to carry a kirpan
  • Options
    Don't the jocks have a dirk down their socks when kilted up.
  • Options
    iaitch said:

Don't the jocks have a dirk down their socks when kilted up.

So they like to think
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    50-70 rude boys have brought North'heath to a complete stand still tonight. Most wearing balaclava's, some with knives and broken bottles, on the look out for another group of boys. Normal people running inside shops for safety.

Kids aged no older than 15 as well. Police helicopters out, old bill everywhere. Scum.
  • Options

50-70 rude boys have brought North'heath to a complete stand still tonight. Most wearing balaclava's, some with knives and broken bottles, on the look out for another group of boys. Normal people running inside shops for safety.

Kids aged no older than 15 as well. Police helicopters out, old bill everywhere. Scum.

In North heath? Bloody hell.
  • Options
    ChiAddick said:

In North heath? Bloody hell.
    Yep, someone got jumped outside the Duchess. Roads down by the Tesco have been shut off.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    @fog horn you heard what it's about mate?
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    I'm sorry, but this bump is completely unacceptable and off-topic.

Please refrain from sullying us good and true SE7 residents with your Bexleyheath nonsense.
  • Options

Apparently Gal it's all down to 'a beef'.

Who knew the youth of today we so engaged in animal rights issues.

#CowsLivesMatter

lol yeah some kids from Bexleyheath having a barnie with a few from Erith. What ever happened to a one on one straightner over the park?
  • Options
    Where's 'North Heath'?
  • Options

Where's 'North Heath'?

Near Erith
  • Options
    I find it "weird" (proper use of word) that tv can get "inside" these gangs, but OB can't.
  • Options
    Northumberland Heath.
  • Options
    edited September 2016

Apparently Gal it's all down to 'a beef'.

Who knew the youth of today we so engaged in animal rights issues.

#CowsLivesMatter

lol yeah some kids from Bexleyheath having a barnie with a few from Erith. What ever happened to a one on one straightner over the park?
    My sources in the beef industry suggest Woolwich Poly / St Columbus and Erith
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    http://content.met.police.uk/Team/Bexley/Northumberlandheath

Got to laugh at the 'team'.

Straight out of the Thin Blue Line
  • Options
    I get my Barnet trimmed in North Heath. The missus comes from there too.

Not quite sure what that says about me to be honest
  • Options
    By the way, is the Chinese still there? #feelingnostalgic
  • Options

Always remember the quote from a comedian from Erith:

Erith isn't twinned with another town, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham.

The late great Linda Smith I think.
  • Options

Where's 'North Heath'?

West Erith
  • Options
    #carlivesmatter
  • Options
    Addickted said:

http://content.met.police.uk/Team/Bexley/Northumberlandheath

Got to laugh at the 'team'.

Straight out of the Thin Blue Line

A real person called Delores!