Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton fans urged to turn out in protest colours for Dons fixture

Comments

• Options
    I hope lots of fans turn up in the protest shirts, or otherwise wearing black and white today.
  • Options
    Protest shirt on, leaving soon
  • Options
    Massive school boy error, house sitting this weekend and left mine at home! Bugger!
  • Options
    Hope to find mine at home when I get there , been delayed, son has his welling training kit on which is handily white and black should we not have time to unearth them.
  • Options
    robroy said:

Massive school boy error, house sitting this weekend and left mine at home! Bugger!

Left your house at home?
  • Options

robroy said:

Left your house at home?
    As in the Fcking shirt at my place haha. Oh well Oxford away next weekend
  • Options
    Bloody A20
  • Options
    Really can't see much red (apart from the 20,000 empty seats and 11 shirts on the pitch) inside the Valley today
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Looks like a sea of red but only because of the seats
  • Options
    Got there at 2.30 but the protest picture already taken.
    Oh well.
  • Options
    seth plum said:

Oh well.

Same here.
  • Options
    I missed it too. I'd even worn black&white converse. Oh well, at least the game was g.....oh wait
  • Options
    Missed it due to awful traffic!
  • Options

seth plum said:

Oh well.

Same here.
    you even managed to miss the photo that was taken for all those who missed the main photo!

• Options
    Saw lots of protest shirts but no protests.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

The scarfs and shirts are the protest apparently.

Expect Roland to sell up any minute now after this show of strength.
  • Options

The Valley has been handed over to the meek and Duchatalet and his sycophants.
  • Options
    The boycot has failed and we need to take the valley back! People were genuinely shocked at me shouting abuse at the directors today?????

• Options
    C4FC4L1f3 said:

The boycot has failed and we need to take the valley back! People were genuinely shocked at me shouting abuse at the directors today?????

Give yourself a pat on the back.
  • Options
    WSSWSS
    edited September 2016
    C4FC4L1f3 said:

So in comparison - what did you achieve?
  • Options
    WSS said:

C4FC4L1f3 said:

So in comparison - what did you achieve?
    Ask Chris parkes lol
  • Options
    Got his number?
  • Options
    Was the witch there today, normally sits next to sue parks, couldn't see her today.
  • Options
    edited September 2016

Was the witch there today, normally sits next to sue parks, couldn't see her today.

No she wasn't unfortunately we had a protest planned for her, Chris and sue got the abuse instead. As did Richard and Tony!

Give Chris his due at least he confronted us. But he is so wrong in what he is saying. And security stepped to stop the response,
  • Options
    C4FC4L1f3 said:

No she wasn't unfortunately we had a protest planned for her, Chris and sue got the abuse instead. As did Richard and Tony!

Give Chris his due at least he confronted us. But he is so wrong in what he is saying. And security stepped to stop the response,
    So she didn't go last week or this lets hope something positive is happening ( and by that I mean she's not coming back) and she's just not topping up her tan again.