Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton fans urged to turn out in protest colours for Dons fixture

Comments

• Options

C4FC4L1f3 said:

Was the witch there today, normally sits next to sue parks, couldn't see her today.

No she wasn't unfortunately we had a protest planned for her, Chris and sue got the abuse instead. As did Richard and Tony!

Give Chris his due at least he confronted us. But he is so wrong in what he is saying. And security stepped to stop the response,
    So she didn't go last week or this lets hope something positive is happening ( and by that I mean she's not coming back) and she's just not topping up her tan again.
    Her tan is going very well but a couple of trips to the gym are required when she gets back

• Options
    So we knew we had an absentee owner. Now we also have an absentee CEO.
  • Options
    No sign of the witch today, but Tony No Mates, he's popular!

Tony No Mates (1 of 1)
  • Options
    @Stig Did you get any more photos of the directors box today?
  • Options
    Yeah, I'll post some up later. Nothing that was interesting to me, but people like yourself with more knowledge of who's who might make something of them. The main thing that I observed today apart from the absence of Mare was that there seemed to be more empty seats for more of the time than I'd seen before. It looks like the board are running out of friends.
  • Options
    Stig said:

Yeah, I'll post some up later. Nothing that was interesting to me, but people like yourself with more knowledge of who's who might make something of them.

I think he is more interested in looking for himself @Stig :-)

• Options
    Ha ha, well perhaps there's a nice portrait he can keep then ;-)
  • Options
    I gave the Dons directors a few of the letters addressed to the Dons' fans as we walked in front of the directors box. One kind man said do you mean to give us that as we are Wimbledon fans?

A few of them sat and read it. Smiling. Nice bunch.
  • Options
    Is someone going to post a picture of the protest behind the North stand? I thought an official photo was being taken.
  • Options

Stig said:

Yeah, I'll post some up later. Nothing that was interesting to me, but people like yourself with more knowledge of who's who might make something of them.

Look at me, look at me!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    DB (2 of 2)
  • Options
    DB (1 of 2)
  • Options

Stig said:

No ifs no buts etc blah blah blah - look what I did(not) do
  • Options
    C4FC4L1f3 said:

Was the witch there today, normally sits next to sue parks, couldn't see her today.

No she wasn't unfortunately we had a protest planned for her, Chris and sue got the abuse instead. As did Richard and Tony!

Give Chris his due at least he confronted us. But he is so wrong in what he is saying. And security stepped to stop the response,
    Have I missed something? What is he saying then?
  • Options
    Does Paul Elliott still attend?
  • Options
    Yes saw him today Sammy. He was as well dressed as the Dons manager.
  • Options
    Sorry if that's in bad taste, but I've had a few.
  • Options
    C4FC4L1f3 said:

Sort of protest that has been minimal from day 1. Only a few of us willing to really protest in the lower west physically against the vermin that own and run the club, including the addicks that still work for them.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Stig said:

Ha ha, well perhaps there's a nice portrait he can keep then ;-)

Thanks stig we were sure Elliot was sitting there and I'm trying to get a mug shot of the Wimbledon guy who shook my hand. Never mind cheers mate.
  • Options

Stig said:

Abuse from a mod! Nice. Expect a higher standard from you
  • Options

Good to see that Richard Murray is well enough to attend.

We said the same yesterday looked very healthy laughing and joking with everyone.
  • Options
    Stig said:

DB (2 of 2)

Not surprisingly, the young steward looks a bit worried about his extra duties!

• Options
    Was it my misunderstanding but did the black and white shirt photo take place 10 mins early ? scarfs handed out at 2.25 and photo at 2.35pm ?
  • Options

Here we are..

Hmmm.
    A couple of minutes later and this would have been a lot more.
    Oh well.
  • Options
    seth plum said:

Here we are..

Hmmm.
    A couple of minutes later and this would have been a lot more.
    Oh well.
    A few maybe.
    What would your estimate of a number for the official photo be ?
  • Options
    The traffic was dreadful. I got there a few minutes late and was amongst about 20 looking round for the photo.