Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's AFC Wimbledon match thread 17/9/16

Afternoon folks, with my short break to Lanzarote now over (how cold is the UK??) i'm back on match thread duty today. Many thanks to those that stood in for me last week. I couldn't follow the thread where we were so didn't know the result against Fleetwood until Sunday Morning, I take it that we played quite well second half and nicked a point at the death.
Today is the first meeting in a league game between us and I reckon it could be a good game, i'm going for a 3-1 win to the Addicks which will hopefully set us up nicely for Tuesdays tricky trip to Scunthorpe.
I'll bring you the teams as soon as I get them...............COYR's!!!

Comments

• Options
    CHARLTON | Rudd, Solly (c), Konsa, Pearce, Fox, Crofts, Ulvestad, Holmes, Lookman, Magennis, Ajose
  • Options
    Strong team and good bench
  • Options

Afternoon folks, with my short break to Lanzarote now over (how cold is the UK??) i'm back on match thread duty today. Many thanks to those that stood in for me last week. I couldn't follow the thread where we were so didn't know the result against Fleetwood until Sunday Morning, I take it that we played quite well second half and nicked a point at the death.
    Today is the first meeting in a league game between us and I reckon it could be a good game, i'm going for a 3-1 win to the Addicks which will hopefully set us up nicely for Tuesdays tricky trip to Scunthorpe.

Hey Red hope you enjoyed Lanzarote ! I lived in Costa Teguise many years ago nice place. COYR !
  • Options
    Dons starting 11: Shea, Fuller, Meades, Bulman, Robinson, Francomb, Reeves, Poleon, Barcham, Charles, Taylor.
  • Options
    Will be weird to see Reeves play against Charlton
  • Options

Hey Red hope you enjoyed Lanzarote ! I lived in Costa Teguise many years ago nice place. COYR !
    Loved it @alicanteman, temp was about 39/40 all week but with a breeze it was easily bearable. Would love to live there but its bloody expensive!
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

WHY.
  • Options

sam3110 said:

WHY.
    I was just thinking the same.
  • Options
    Always good to have you back RM
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    YES PLEASE REDMIDLAND.
  • Options

sam3110 said:

WHY.

YES PLEASE REDMIDLAND.

@Lewis Coaches , you might want to change the battery in your hearing aid.
    :wink:
  • Options
    from twitter-:
    AFCW got sizable support here today. Sold initial allocation of 1,200. Expected to be 1,400+ in away end.
  • Options
    from Rich Cawley on twitter-:
    Walking back around to press entrance and noticeable just how few #cafc fans - young or old - wearing the current kit.
  • Options

Seems quiet on here today? anyone needing updates?

Do you want us to make some noise for the boys?
  • Options
    from twitter-:
    Good numbers in black and white. Great effort.
  • Options
    Yes please do updates @Redmidland I am following from a bar in Cyprus. Only 33 degrees, so nothing like you had in Lanzarote!
  • Options
    10 mins till ko in a first london derby between the two sides-:
  • Options
    No Roger Johnson, have I missed something?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It's a silent protest.
  • Options
    TelMc32 said:

Yes please do updates @Redmidland I am following from a bar in Cyprus. Only 33 degrees, so nothing like you had in Lanzarote!

I'm in Cyprus to mate where are you
  • Options
    Look to your left.
  • Options
    sides due out very soon, ground seems empty
  • Options

TelMc32 said:

I'm in Cyprus to mate where are you
    Currently in Latchi. Staying just the other side of Polis. What about yerself?
  • Options
    Teams on way out..............COYR's
  • Options

Glad I'm at home. Just got absolutely no desire to be there and haven't had all week.
    I havent seen any games this season, and it doesnt feel as if i am missing out.

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!