Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's AFC Wimbledon match thread 17/9/16

Comments

• Options
    Will be interesting to see if Slade starts 4-4-1-1 with Lookman behind Ajose as he did last Saturday. From the sounds of things it didn't really work. I suspect he'll revert to 4-4-2 today. For as much as I'd like to see a 4-4-1-1/4-2-3-1 with attackers behind a lone center forward, I don't think that lone center forward can be Ajose, especially with Lookman behind him. I thought Novak would get the start today, as he is well adept at playing as a lone center forward (or more adept at least).
  • Options

Just before ko
  • Options

LoOkOuT said:

Look to your left.

LoOkOuT said:

Look to your left.

18 year old topless blonde ,you shore that's him I don't wanna make a fool of myself
    Hello darling!!
  • Options
    addicks to ko.....holmes starts the game......konsa....goes long....ball out for a throw
  • Options
    When the cold weather kicks in and we get deeper into the season still at middle table, or worse, there really won't be anyone there at all.
  • Options
    taken...fox clears.....they pick it up and a long ball goes out for an addicks gk
  • Options
    I've got better things to look at mate.
  • Options

Just before ko

Looks like about 24,000 there to me Cahoonies & Meire
  • Options
    gk taken....lookie has it attacks shoots....inched wide
  • Options
    TelMc32 said:

TelMc32 said:

Yes please do updates @Redmidland I am following from a bar in Cyprus. Only 33 degrees, so nothing like you had in Lanzarote!

I'm in Cyprus to mate where are you
    Currently in Latchi. Staying just the other side of Polis. What about yerself?
    Larnaca. Enjoy rest of holiday mate
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    cafckev said:

Glad I'm at home. Just got absolutely no desire to be there and haven't had all week.

I havent seen any games this season, and it doesnt feel as if i am missing out.

Went to the first through one of those free tickets but I agree. I just don't really care.

Unless we look like we're going to get promoted of course... ;)
  • Options
    gk taken......konsa clears......they pick up the lose ball....now they play across the back....
  • Options
    ball goes forward and into our box.....lookie wins it....fox goes long....we get a fk
  • Options
    I've got better things to look at mate.
  • Options
    fk taken they clear......konsa concedes a fk now
  • Options

TelMc32 said:

TelMc32 said:

Yes please do updates @Redmidland I am following from a bar in Cyprus. Only 33 degrees, so nothing like you had in Lanzarote!

Larnaca. Enjoy rest of holiday mate
    You too @blackpool72 and good luck with the topless blonde!
  • Options
    fk taken they go down the line.....cross comes in....we are at 6 and 7's...cant clear it....now finally crofts does
  • Options
    they get the ball back again....pearce clears a long ball away and wins a throw
  • Options
    throw taken...ajose has it.....and is taken down...our fk
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    fk taken....lookie takes it.....in it comes.....they clear....fox wins it.....and is fouled..not given....crofts....solly....mack.....outjumped
  • Options
    Lookie boy. Yesssss!!!!!! Goalllll
  • Options
    Fantastic pass to set it up from Ulvestad
  • Options
    Get in there!! Come on you REDS!!!!
  • Options
    TelMc32 said:

TelMc32 said:

Be there in a couple of weeks, friends live in Drouseia
  • Options
    they ko.....and push forward...they use the chanels.....fox blocks them out...and a cross comes in...but addicks gk
  • Options
    gk taken...mack jumps....cleared....long....konsa clears.....now with rudd....goes long....mack jumps.....holmes now....to fox....chips into box....keeper takes it
  • Options

TelMc32 said:

TelMc32 said:

Be there in a couple of weeks, friends live in Drouseia
    Stayed in a villa there a few years ago. Just outside the spa. Cracking views from up there :smiley:
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!