Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's AFC Wimbledon match thread 17/9/16

Comments

• Options
    Yeeesssss!
  • Options
    Early goal! Get in there,
  • Options
    addicks win a throw....solly takes it.....and we win another throw....solly takes again.....holmes....into box....shoots keeper takes it
  • Options
    keeper plays the ball out.....konsa wins it.....fox...lookie....fox.....lookie....attacks....crosses.....keeper takes it
  • Options
    addicks have a throw now...solly...lookie...ulves.....attacks....holmes....crosses.....they clear...ajose.....holmes.....attacks again.....ulves....concedes a fk
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    Just in. Great start.
  • Options
    lookie playing brilliantly
  • Options
    konsa to solly..he wins a throw
  • Options
    throw taken....deep in own half.....solly to mack.....tackled...they move forward.....now go long...pearce wins it...but they win second ball and come back at us.....lookie holds them up....they go long again
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    we win another throw....fox takes it.....mack jumps.....lookie wins the second ball....but ref gives them a fk
  • Options
    crofts has the ball....fox..crofts....mack....fox...crofts...ulves....to mack....taken out but ref gives nothing......mack and their player down.....ref stops the game
  • Options
    both players back up game restarts....they have the ball
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    holmes picks the ball up.....he goes long...they now win the ball.....and go long.....we win a gk
  • Options
    gk taken.....they pick the ball up and come forward....konsa wins it with a great tackle.....and we win a throw
  • Options

Afternoon folks, with my short break to Lanzarote now over (how cold is the UK??) i'm back on match thread duty today. Many thanks to those that stood in for me last week. I couldn't follow the thread where we were so didn't know the result against Fleetwood until Sunday Morning, I take it that we played quite well second half and nicked a point at the death.
    Today is the first meeting in a league game between us and I reckon it could be a good game, i'm going for a 3-1 win to the Addicks which will hopefully set us up nicely for Tuesdays tricky trip to Scunthorpe.
    I'll bring you the teams as soon as I get them...............COYR's!!!

Hey Red hope you enjoyed Lanzarote ! I lived in Costa Teguise many years ago nice place. COYR !
    Loved it @alicanteman, temp was about 39/40 all week but with a breeze it was easily bearable. Would love to live there but its bloody expensive!
    haha i remember Arrecife being dirt cheap but this was back in 2000 !
  • Options
    throw taken.....solly to mack...holmes....crosses....cleared....holmes back to konsa....we win a fk
  • Options
    Just mentioned the black and white protest on final score on BBC! Good coverage. Clem painted it in a good light.
  • Options
    solly has it....crofts....solly...crofts...ulves.....mack....but ball goes out for their gk
  • Options
    gk taken goes out of play...our throw.....taken and we win another throw....solly takes it.....to mack.....they clear.....pearce concedes a throw
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    throw taken...they play keep ball.....across the middle....crofts wins it and a throw
  • Options
    throw taken by fox on halfway line....we win another throw....fox takes it.....to mack...tackled.....they go long...pearce clears for a throw
  • Options
    throw taken.....our gk
  • Options
    rudd takes gk..to pearce...back to rudd.....he goes long....they clear again......holmes has it..but tackled...they come forward and a long ball is cleared by pearce
  • Options
    they pick it up again....and once again come forward.....a shot comes in....but well wide
  • Options
    gk taken.....they pick it up..come forward...we are backing off.....they play keep ball.....solly clears.....
  • Options
    AFCW on top now.....we seem to have decided to sit back.....once again they come at us.......ajose has it.....he moves into the box....shoots....wide
  • Options
    gk taken....konsa wins it....crofts.....fox.....long to mack....losses it....they come back at us
  • Options
    they are in control at the moment....rudd to mack.....holmes.....to solly.....ulves....and we go backwards....rudd has it...
  • Options

AFCW on top now.....we seem to have decided to sit back.....once again they come at us.......ajose has it.....he moves into the box....shoots....wide

WTF...have we sold Ajose already???
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!