Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Scunthorpe - match thread 20/9/16

Comments

• Options
    Louis Mendez ‏@LouisMend 22s23 seconds ago
    25 mins - Horrible slice from Morgan Fox puts it behind needlessly for a corner - #cafc #uti

Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 22s23 seconds ago
    25' Scunthorpe win the first corner of the game... #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Options
    Terrible defending and we concede a corner - Fox was that.
  • Options
    Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 7s7 seconds ago
    26' It's played short for Morris who fires low towards bottom right corner, but Rudd is equal to it. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Options
    after another mistake scunny get a corner....taken....near post shot.....rudd gathers
  • Options
    Corner, and... Morris with it to Holmes, Morris shoots deflection and Rudd to out for a corner?
  • Options
    Morton 1-0 Dundee United in the Scottish League Cup
  • Options
    Good header by Wallace, finds Clarke and tries to unleash Morris but Van Veeeeen to Dawson, good play can't find Madden, possession with United, they lose out. Crofts intercepts well.
  • Options
    Their bloke now says, astonishingly, 'in midfield Charlton have had a lot of possession'!
    Well I never.
  • Options
    fox has the ball.....jj now.....fox again....lookie.....foley..pearce.....baur.....solly moves forward and wins a throw
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Barely any shots today at all, really. This has been bogged down in midfield.

Anyway.

Jackson on the ball - first I've heard him - wins a throw.
  • Options
    Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 18s19 seconds ago
    28' Charlton knocking it around nicely at times in the first half-hour, but the game remains very tight. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Options

No Scottish League Cup scores please...........
  • Options
    Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 14s15 seconds ago
    29' CLOSE! Jackson's cross is met by the stooped head of Ulvestad, and it bounces inches wide. #cafc #CAFCLive

Louis Mendez ‏@LouisMend 21s22 seconds ago
    29 mins - Ulvestad's diving header is just wide - deflected so we have a corner - #cafc #uti
  • Options
    And anyway. They talk about our youth system, wondering Lookman's provenance.

Ulvestad to Jackson, left foot touch OOH JUST WIDE off them for a corner to CAFC.
  • Options
    throw taken......fox....foley..crofts.....jj.....baur.....solly.....rudd.....fox....pearce....baur...solly....attaacks....ulves now....mag to solly...jj.....crosses.....ulves heads....corner
  • Options
    Louis Mendez ‏@LouisMend 9s9 seconds ago
    29 mins - Deep corner, Bauer has time to head back into the danger zone but it skews behind for a goal kick - #cafc #uti
  • Options
    lookie takes the corner....baur heads.....gk
  • Options
    Lookman swings it in... here it is, deep, not a bad one met by Bauer, and it's... nope. Maybe he should have headed it back across.
  • Options
    George Kerr says Lookman is a 'tricky dicky of a player'.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    1StevieG said:

No Scottish league cop scores please....
    Bollocks you beat me to it but at least I spelt it correctly ............... :smiley:
  • Options

cafc-west said:

Thanks for that! Didn't expect it to be available on t'web...
    It ain't
    Been listening since kick off with no problems on the above link.
    You must be in or near London I guess?
  • Options
    Madden from van Veeeeen's flicks nd no doesn't happen. They witter on.
  • Options
    Alcorcon 0 Cordoba 0
  • Options
    gk taken......fox wins it...to rudd.....pearce.....jj.....rudd.....goes long to mag......ulves and mag win a throw
  • Options
    Here's a bal forward and Daniels deals with it.
  • Options

cafc-west said:

Thanks for that! Didn't expect it to be available on t'web...
    It ain't
    Been listening since kick off with no problems on the above link.
    You must be in or near London I guess?
    East Kent.
  • Options
    Louis Mendez ‏@LouisMend 14s15 seconds ago
    31 mins - Charlton get going down the right after nice footwork from Lookman but Solly's cross is mis hit - #cafc #uti
  • Options
    Seems like we're doing alright.
  • Options
    They pressure so Rudd has to pick up the ball and we restart with Fox on the left. He plays it up towards Lookman, on the ball and he plays well to the right, back in the middle and no problems, we foul Morris and it's their FK edge of their area.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!