Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Scunthorpe - match thread 20/9/16

Comments

• Options
    solly takes it.....crofts....solly....pearce....crofts......solly....attacks...crosses.....poor cross...we concede a fk
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:

And anyway. They talk about our youth system, wondering Lookman's provenance.

Ulvestad to Jackson, left foot touch OOH JUST WIDE off them for a corner to CAFC.

Is this a football commentary or
    Antiques Roadshow????
  • Options
    Daniels to take the free kick.

Apparently, they've not really worried us, nor have we necessarily worried them...
  • Options
    Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 14s14 seconds ago
    32' CLOSE! Magennis heads narrowly wide from Fox's centre. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Options

cafc-west said:

Thanks for that! Didn't expect it to be available on t'web...
    It ain't
    Been listening since kick off with no problems on the above link.
    You must be in or near London I guess?
    East Kent.
    Using link in Sheffield.
  • Options
    We have it with Foley on the right now and he tries to passed Wallace, dangerous ball inside crossed past everyone, back in up goes Magennis, heads it down and wide.

Ooh.
  • Options
    Come on Charlton... RUTHLESS be bloody RUTHLESS!!
  • Options
    lookie has it....solly..lookie....mag.....solly....foley...solly into area...great cross...no-one there.....now fox....crosses...mag heads wide
  • Options
    George Kerr says we are passing the ball very well, retaining possession well.
  • Options
    they have a throw now
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

1StevieG said:

Morton 1-0 Dundee United in the Scottish League Cup

No Scottish league cop scores please....
    Bollocks you beat me to it but at least I spelt it correctly ............... :smiley:
    Bollocks, someone switched the o and u round on my iPhone. Vowel play if you ask me....
  • Options
    Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 14s14 seconds ago
    34' Another superb passing move from the Addicks ends with a cross form the left, but Daniels makes the catch. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Options
    Mirfin from Dawson, looks for Madden but we break with Lookman now and has options, finds Jacko and Lookman NOW to Jackson, edge of area dangerous cross but taken by Daniels.
  • Options
    ulves wins it......lookie now.....jj...into the box....cleared and keeper takes it
  • Options
    Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 9s10 seconds ago
    34' Charlton surge forward again. Jackson lays off Fox to his right who fires over the bar from 20 yards. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Options
    baur now wins the ball.....to fox........jj now...fox......shoots....wide...gk
  • Options
    Bauer beats Madden to the ball - he has the upper hand - and to Foley. Halfway line and out to the eft with Fox, who tries to pass Holmes and plays to Jacko infield to Fox--- over the goal, poor shot I think.
  • Options
    Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 6s7 seconds ago
    35' Charlton enjoying a really good spell in the last 10 minutes, or so. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Options
    Apparently we're "not out of this game", whatever that means at this juncture.
  • Options
    Clarke in to Dawson, fouled... no, we have a free kick as he handball it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

cafc-west said:

Thanks for that! Didn't expect it to be available on t'web...
    It ain't
    Been listening since kick off with no problems on the above link.
    You must be in or near London I guess?
    East Kent.
    Yeah me too - Herne Bay (maybe we are classed as London!).
  • Options
    Taken now and it's Solly on the ball. So the threat... could come down either wing but Dawson wins it to Morris well, but Morris - runs away from him.
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:

Apparently we're "not out of this game", whatever that means at this juncture.

From twitter seems we've had the best chances
  • Options
    gk taken......they come forward.....we force them backwards...pearce wins it....ulves.....crofts.....lookie.....losses it......pearce gets it back.....to rudd.....he goes to ulves......solly....ulves...baur.....fox on halfway line.....goes long......gk
  • Options
    Solly on the ball, Foley with him and they combine. On the right now inside to Ulvestad, they pressure us and we go back to Morgan Fox. Fox lifts it up to Jacko, poor too much goal kick.
  • Options
    Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 9s9 seconds ago
    37' Magennis winds up for a long throw from the left.... #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Options
    gk taken......crofts wins it....lookie....foley....lookie.....foley....solly.....crofts....ulves.....foley....solly.....crofts.....crosses...we win a corner
  • Options
    Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 6s7 seconds ago
    38'... Bauer flicks on, but the ref blows up for a free-kick. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Options
    Beautiful from Lookman who plays to Foley after beating von Veeeeen... back inside to Crofts, goes forward and then forced back to Solly now and he moves on to Crofts, looks for Magennis but Mirfin heads it away (well played that man) our throw.
  • Options
    They called Foley 'Declan Foley' which is quite a nice name I would say.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!