Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options

www.thesun.co.uk/news/1852997/uk-facing-heaviest-snowfall-in-years-as-the-countrys-first-icy-blast-arrives-in-just-six-weeks/ :-)

thanks for cheering us all up CE .. something other than 1-1 and 0-0 games to look forward to ((:>)
  • Options
    not again. that's at least the last 6 years they' ve warned about this, one year they'll get it right and be all smug about it
  • Options

Was expecting a link to The Express. They release that story every two months. The Sun isn't much better mind.

Play the game Gal.
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    Great news. I love it when kids spending hours building snow man, only for a stray dog to come along and have a leak over it.

Happened years ago, my son (then 3 or 4) was absolutely distraught. I wouldn't mind it was me who spent hours building it.
  • Options
    My fir cone must be playing up, it says rain.
  • Options

Great news. I love it when kids spending hours building snow man, only for me to come along and have a leak over it.

Happened years ago, my son (then 3 or 4) was absolutely distraut. I wouldn't mind it was me who spent hours building it.

• Sponsored links:

• Options

Without even looking at it I can tell you that the story will contain quotes from 'James Madden' of Exacta Weather.

This company literally exists to provide headlines for the Express, Sun and Mail. Search 'Exacta weather the truth behind the headlines' for more info.

It boggles the mind that the media are allowed to print this tripe as 'news'. It belongs in the same part of the paper as the horoscopes and Roy of the Rovers

Pretty sure that, based on pre-summer press reports, we are now supposedly approaching the end of the hottest summer in history.

Looking out the window or doing the "red sky at night" rhyme are the only forecasts I give any credence to.
  • Options
    Knew I shouldn't have voted Brexit.
  • Options
    I predict a heatwave
  • Options

Great news. I love it when kids spending hours building snow man, only for a stray dog to come along and have a leak over it.

Happened years ago, my son (then 23 or 24) was absolutely distraut. I wouldn't mind it was me who spent hours building it.

;)
  • Options

Without even looking at it I can tell you that the story will contain quotes from 'James Madden' of Exacta Weather.

This company literally exists to provide headlines for the Express, Sun and Mail. Search 'Exacta weather the truth behind the headlines' for more info.

It boggles the mind that the media are allowed to print this tripe as 'news'. It belongs in the same part of the paper as the horoscopes and Roy of the Rovers

It seems it is doubtful that Mr Madden has any qualifications! Has anybody seen him and Thomas Driesen in the same room......
  • Options
    Fucks sake Pritchard
  • Options
    Is the on the back of the prediction of the hottest summer ever ?
  • Options
    No snow in Bexley at the moment.
  • Options

Great news. I love it when kids spending hours building snow man, only for me to come along and have a leak over it.

Happened years ago, my son (then 3 or 4) was absolutely distraut. I wouldn't mind it was me who spent hours building it.

T.C.E said:

Happened years ago, my son (then 23 or 24) was absolutely distraut. I wouldn't mind it was me who spent hours building it.

;)
    Bollocks to the pair of you. :wink:
  • Options

T.C.E said:

;)
    Bollocks to the pair of you. :wink:
    Where's Admin @i_b_b_o_r_g have a word, the language is a bit ripe. ;)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Good job I tuck my bell end in my socks... hate a cold tip!
  • Options
    Just checked, nothing yet. But council are gritting just in case.
  • Options
    James Madden, forecaster for Exacta Weather, said the country could be plagued by heavy and persistent snow broken up by storms and heavy rain for up to four months.

“Despite the much warmer than average but unsettled summer and the warm start to autumn, people should not be lulled into a false sense of security,” he said.

Just for Leroy
  • Options

6 inches in Bexley (not snowing though)

Pizza Hut?
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    It's almost as though the media treat the average reader like they were born yesterday. Recycle the same old shit because our readers are too stupid. No, it's because these so called journalists have run out of celebrity gossip and can't be arsed to find some proper fucking news to write about.
  • Options
    It's about column inches. Total bollocks.
  • Options

Good job I tuck my bell end in my socks... hate a cold tip!

Get down the Miller's mate you're gonna get raped