Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

UK facing heavist snowfall in years

Comments

• Options
    1StevieG said:

It's almost as though the media treat the average reader like they were born yesterday. Recycle the same old shit because our readers are too stupid. No, it's because these so called journalists have run out of celebrity gossip and can't be arsed to find some proper fucking news to write about.

Could argue that anyone who still buys these papers should to be treated like they were born yesterday because they continue to buy them despite them being full of sensationalist crap and lies. I agree that most journalists aren't real journalists but why should they bother with real journalism when there are enough members of the public reading and buying their rubbish.

On saying that i hope we do have a harsh winter, just for a bit of change.
  • Options
    rina said:

not again. that's at least the last 6 years they' ve warned about this, one year they'll get it right and be all smug about it

like one of us saying we're going to beat Millwall this year.
  • Options
    Nippy today in Sevenoaks...

• Options
    Is this the same forecaster who predicted temperatures of over 35 for 8 weeks this summer?
  • Options

No snow in Bexley at the moment.

No, but apparently the mist is rolling in.
  • Options
    Just looked out the window and it's carnage out there.

But then I am visiting Erith tonight.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

rina said:

not again. that's at least the last 6 years they' ve warned about this, one year they'll get it right and be all smug about it

like one of us saying we're going to beat Millwall this year.
    except eventually they'll be right about the snow
  • Options
    T.C.E said:

Just got back from walking my dog, I think there's some truth in this!

Thank God you went with that photo. Thought we might get one of you with your pins out in the snow, a'la your holiday snaps we've had to endure recently ;-)
  • Options
    Isn't Jeremy Corbyn's brother a weather forecaster?
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    Council grit keeping the roads clear. #Heroes
  • Options

6 inches in Bexley (not snowing though)

Average penis size on birds in Millers
  • Options
    .....soft
  • Options
    A bit brisk in Sunny Sarfend today.

• Options
    Couldn't make it into work today. This was the view from my window:

• Options
    Apparently the club have asked for volunteers to clear the ground before Rochdale.

• Options
    This news has led to Roland not being able to attend anymore matches this season
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Is this the same forecaster who predicted temperatures of over 35 for 8 weeks this summer?

Yup. And who forecasts similar shite every other week (with the weeks in between generally being for things like snow in July, or heatwaves in January)

I don't know why this annoys me as much as it does. There's plenty of other stuff going on in the world that I could be getting pissed off with, but for some reason the very existence of this whole scam makes my shit itch.
  • Options
    edited September 2016

Stig said:

Apparently the club have asked for volunteers to clear the ground before Rochdale.

Is the Oldham game off then?

;-)
    Do you know, the saddest thing is that I didn't even realse it was on. That's what these bastards have done :-(
  • Options
    Stig said:

Stig said:

;-)
    Do you know, the saddest thing is that I didn't even realse it was on. That's what these bastards have done :-(
    who? weathermen?
  • Options
    Can't even see the snow down here, it's this just this terrible fog that has engulfed the town and strange things keep happening.....
  • Options

Yup. And who forecasts similar shite every other week (with the weeks in between generally being for things like snow in July, or heatwaves in January)

I don't know why this annoys me as much as it does. There's plenty of other stuff going on in the world that I could be getting pissed off with, but for some reason the very existence of this whole scam makes my shit itch.
    Another Leroy Classic, nothing worse than "itchy shit" :smiley:
  • Options

Stig said:

;-)
    Cahones has asked for a local referee to attend The Valley to carry out a pitch inspection before a announcement is made. Nothing gets passed our Tone. ;)
  • Options
    Sorry to break it to you all guys but thats not snow.

I've just received a bollocking from the wife for not washing my hair this year, apologies for the resulting chaos my dandruff has caused
  • Options

The fields and hills around here are covered in green snow.