Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Crowdwatch - Oldham H

Comments

• Options

Looks like the curry has had very adverse effect. Toilets must be backing up by now.
  • Options
    edited September 2016
  • Options
    I reckon it is about 6000. What they give out is anyone's guess.
  • Options
    I have missed a league away game this season.

Uboat said:

where are all the dedicated protesters ?

I assume you're there if you're making smartarse comments like that.
    what's smartarse about that mush ? .. they were out in force on Saturday .. is it only away games they are gonna disrupt ?
    That would be correct if they are boycotting home matches.
  • Options
    Uboat said:

When SCP was in charge i would think nothing of driving for an hour and a half to watch Charlton play Oldham on a Tuesday night. Today it didn't even cross my mind for a second that i might go to this game.

So, to conclude, fuck off Roland. Fuck off Katrien. Fuck off Thomas. Fuck off Sue. Fuck off that Mandy woman from the ticket office. Fuck off East Kent Addicks. Fuck off Richard. Fuck off Target 20k.

Wasn't she binned end of last season?
  • Options
    1StevieG said:

Uboat said:

When SCP was in charge i would think nothing of driving for an hour and a half to watch Charlton play Oldham on a Tuesday night. Today it didn't even cross my mind for a second that i might go to this game.

So, to conclude, fuck off Roland. Fuck off Katrien. Fuck off Thomas. Fuck off Sue. Fuck off that Mandy woman from the ticket office. Fuck off East Kent Addicks. Fuck off Richard. Fuck off Target 20k.

Quite possibly but the point still stands.
  • Options
    Glad I didn't go this evening. Watching dross is painful even if we are winning.
  • Options
    edited September 2016

I reckon it is about 6000. What they give out is anyone's guess.

From the pictures AFKA put up I'd be astounded if more than one in five seats across the ground is taken.
    Official attendance will be 9,164
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Was tempted for Rochdale at a fiver but doesn't even seen to be worth a fiver at this rate.
  • Options
    Uboat said:

1StevieG said:

Uboat said:

Quite possibly but the point still stands.
    With you all the way. Never let a fact get in the way of a good point! :smile:

• Options
    Yikes. Those pics are bad, I hope they've been suitably tweeterised also....
  • Options
    8745!!!! Did the person counting have double vision!!!!
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:

Yikes. Those pics are bad, I hope they've been suitably tweeterised also....

Don't do Twatter or Faceache so can't do anything with these (already posted on match thread) ...

• Options
    smiffyboy said:

8745!!!! Did the person counting have double vision!!!!

is this not the old issue of every season ticket holder being counted as attending even if they are boycotting/pissed/indifferent/working/playstationing or dead ?
  • Options

when Charlton saddos like me don't go the club is fucked up , no matter what rent a row Lincs says or thinks

especially when we concede yet another late goal .. and rent a row ? .. I just express what I think .. you don't like it/disagree with it ? .. your prerogative ..
  • Options
    The way things are going watching the Charlton crowds will soon be officially classed as stalking.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    still hope .. Scunny and Bury who can muster about 3,500 each for home games are 1 and 2 in the division
  • Options
    Apparently Barcelona are consulting with Katrien how to increase there gate numbers!
  • Options
    LuckyReds said:

still hope .. Scunny and Bury who can muster about 3,500 each for home games are 1 and 2 in the division

Yeah, I don't think the attendances are our issue...
    you know what .. I don't where to start with our 'issues' .. apart from rotten owners/executives (so called), useless managers, players who don't seem to give a shit, fans in rebellion, being usurped by other clubs with drive and ambition which our club lacks from the top to the bottom .. what else could be an 'issue ?
  • Options
    8,745 officially. Not sure the "in the ground" figure is.

7,000?
  • Options

LuckyReds said:

you know what .. I don't where to start with our 'issues' .. apart from rotten owners/executives (so called), useless managers, players who don't seem to give a shit, fans in rebellion, being usurped by other clubs with drive and ambition which our club lacks from the top to the bottom .. what else could be an 'issue ?
    More issues than Playboy! ;)

I agree though, whatever side of the fence you're on - it's a pretty bad time.
  • Options
    WSS said:

8,745 officially. Not sure the "in the ground" figure is.

7,000?

Even that would suggest 1 in every 4 seats was taken. Photos didn't suggest that to me.

• Options
    edited September 2016
    LuckyReds said:

It's a bit like cutting your arm off and moaning about the blood on your shirt, but ignoring the fact you cut your fucking arm off. One thing is a consequence of the other, and the poor attendances are a consequence of the fact we're being run by clueless c*nts.

It would be interesting to see how big Scunny and Bury's grounds are, I presume they're not sitting in a 28,000 seater with it having a maximum of 8k in there.. when actually, counting begins at 6k.

There's a lot of reasons why the Scunny and Bury point is a bit stupid actually.
    stupid is a wee bit insulting old boy ((:>).. the point is that big grounds, big attendances etc. etc. do not a BIG club make .. what these outfits lack in 'size' is made up by ambition, spirit, careful management and ownership .. AND .. decent players playing to a pattern that they can all relate to and understand