Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Managerial sackings, comings and goings

Comments

• Options
    Warnock such a little snake
  • Options
    With no fans in the ground all you'll hear is Warnock constantly on at the officials.... 
  • Options
    CAFCDAZ said:
    Has Warnock ever been relegated? 
    Yes Sheffield utd from the PL
    Spankie said:
    Yes - Sheffield United 2007. Last minute penalty winner for Wigan at Sheff United. Wigan stayed up United went down and tried to get West Ham down as they has broken third party ownership rules.
    Sorry should have ellaborated, has he ever been relegated from the Championship?
  • Options
    CAFCDAZ said:
    Spankie said:
    Yes - Sheffield United 2007. Last minute penalty winner for Wigan at Sheff United. Wigan stayed up United went down and tried to get West Ham down as they has broken third party ownership rules.
    Sorry should have ellaborated, has he ever been relegated from the Championship?

Oldham and Bury

Following his successful period as manager of Plymouth, Warnock rounded out the 1990s with two relegations, first at Oldham Athletic in the 1996–97 season,[11] and then in 1998–99 at Bury.[12]

All I could find was this....he's moved around a bit in recent years!

• Options

Good appointment for them.

How I see it is, it will be difficult for Hull. I think they're doomed. As long as we match Barnsley and Luton, we'll be safe.

• Options
    Very much in our own hands but that doesn't help!

Been dreading Hull sacking McCann and getting a bounce. Fingers crossed they stick with him - either that or they appoint Karel
  • Options
    Very much in our own hands but that doesn't help!

Been dreading Hull sacking McCann and getting a bounce. Fingers crossed they stick with him - either that or they appoint Karel
    The way the Hull press were talking after Saturday makes me think that the Allam's really dont care what happens
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Warnock lives in Cornwall. That's only a 846 mile round trip for each training session. If he sets off at 3.00am he should just about make it for a 10.00am start.
  • Options
     Boro only won one game this year, it had to be against us.
  • Options
    Blimey
  • Options
    bloody warnock. 

i wonder if woodgate will continue his career in management? 
  • Options
    Bad news about Woodgate. I thought we had all rather ignored the way they apparently collapsed in the first half on Saturday.

An interesting possible footnote:  the reason I thought that Boro might be Taylor's next club is that his cretinous slimebag agent Lee Matthews is also Woodgate's agent. I was sort of looking forward to the slimebag setting himself up for nailed on accusations of conflict of interest.
  • Options
    That's 'Boro safe then! Warnock is a magician, possibly the most entertaining man on the planet too, always wanted him at the Valley
  • Options
    That’s bad news for us. Great piece of business by Boro though. They’ve given themselves a real chance by acting with enough time for Warnock to make a difference. 
  • Options
    The run he went on with Rotherham in 2016 that kept them up was absurd - looked dead and buried before he rocked up IIRC
  • Options
    at least Warnock can't go to Hull now
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Bad news about Woodgate. I thought we had all rather ignored the way they apparently collapsed in the first half on Saturday.

An interesting possible footnote:  the reason I thought that Boro might be Taylor's next club is that his cretinous slimebag agent Lee Matthews is also Woodgate's agent. I was sort of looking forward to the slimebag setting himself up for nailed on accusations of conflict of interest.
    Maybe Taylor's dream move is off?
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Leuth said:
    They still have the same shit players. Not a given they'll be fine
    You look at their squad and I wouldnt call a lot of their players shit

Would question that Woodgate was extremely out of his depth with those at his disposal

With an organised Manager like Warnock I wont be surprised if they pick up wins

Be curious to see how he works with Ravel Morrison though lol!
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    CAFCDAZ said:
    Cardiff.. got them promotion, next season relegation .. relegated from the second tier with Bury ?.. see wiki ((:>)
  • Options
    That's 'Boro safe then! Warnock is a magician, possibly the most entertaining man on the planet too, always wanted him at the Valley
    That's heresy of the worst kind, what are you on exactly? And how is it legal FFS?
    Can we get this dangerous lunatic banned from the forum?

Colin is a master at what he does and a thoroughly objectionable turd to boot.
    Gibson loves his club and has gone to the nadir of last resorts in his desperation to avoid the drop.  He can't have got an answer when calling Beelzebub to offer up (down?) his soul and took another step down beyond where even Old Nick fears to tread.

How many games have Hull, Boro, Stoke, Barnsley and Wigan got among themselves?

Charlton have to eek out every point by whatever means cos Boro are gonna get 49 points as an absolute minimum.

If a game or two goes badly for Colin, he'll be banging on about curtailing the season cos of the infection risk, the minute they drop to 22nd he'll change his tune, ever the noisy conniving shyster. 
  • Options
    It can work both ways in these circumstances. Not a given this will work for them, but they didn't really have much to lose.
  • Options
    Woodgate (woodenhead) was a bad appointment from the outset .. for a very successful businessman, Gibson is rubbish at choosing his football club managers
  • Options
    iaitch said:

Maybe Taylor's dream move is off?

If Taylor actually wanted to f*CK off to Boro, then that really is depressing and for more reasons then one.

What a joke
  • Options
    bloody warnock. 

i wonder if woodgate will continue his career in management? 
    lol .. he couldn't organise a bunk up in a brothel or a piss up in a pub ((:>)
  • Options
    Woodgate to join his mate Bowyer as first team coach at Charlton.

You read it here first