Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Slovenia v England

Comments

• Options
    Slovenia is a beautiful country .. so far, an unspoilt European jewel of a place .. the football team aint too shabby either
  • Options

Slovenia is a beautiful country .. so far, an unspoilt European jewel of a place .. the football team aint too shabby either

Or the women.

Allegedly
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    Anybody running a book on what will be themost boring. The football or Emmerdale which proceeds it?
  • Options

Anybody running a book on what will be themost boring. The football or Emmerdale which proceeds it?

The Dingles beat the Dangleberries every time...
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    Absolute belter of a game on Sky Sports 1 at the moment just to get us in the mood.
  • Options
    Fair play to all of you who are sticking with it and watching them at the moment. I respect your commitment
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    cabbles said:

Fair play to all of you who are sticking with it and watching them at the moment. I respect your commitment

Agreed. Won't be on in Otto household.

Wouldn't be at all surprised if it's a 1 or 2 nil defeat.
  • Options
    Don't think they will hurt us defensively, just think we may struggle to create something with Lallana not playing. Sneaky 1-0 win England.
  • Options

Or the women.

Allegedly
    Very true
  • Options
    1-1
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I found his today which was pretty interesting.

Some goals are remarkabley similar:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LOb3wQ0Ens0
  • Options
    Actually quite looking forward to it. After all the Rooney bashing on here, I thought some of you would want to watch with baited breath so you can say 'I told you so', should we comfortably win.
  • Options
    ChiAddick said:

Actually quite looking forward to it. After all the Rooney bashing on here, I thought some of you would want to watch with baited breath so you can say 'I told you so', should we comfortably win.

not just rooney i personally think the whole starting 11 against Iceland should be dropped.
  • Options
    ChiAddick said:

To be fair we could be a bit rubbish and still think we would have been worse with Rooney playing.
  • Options
    Lingard playing annoys me. Would rather Rashford out wide.
  • Options
    Slovenia's kit is pretty nice
  • Options
    Ha ha. Fucking hell!
  • Options
    Christ, we are so shit haha
  • Options
    Turning Scotch by the minute!

Auch aye the Noo...
  • Options
    I would say this is like watching Charlton, but I don't know what that's like anymore.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I read these comments and assumed Slovakia had scored. They haven't.
  • Options
    Nor have Slovenia
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    Just four good chances in 20 seconds.
  • Options
    Uboat said:

Just four good chances in 20 seconds.

That's like 10 home games in Charlton land!
  • Options
    Scotland losing...
  • Options
    Leuth said:

They have now.
  • Options
    Leuth said:

They just have, ha ha ha!!

• Options
    Look forward to not watching the highlights when I get in.
  • Options
    edited October 2016

Or the women.

Allegedly
    Woof!
  • Options
    Got very confused then, thinking my tv was behind, before realising you were talking about Slovakia!