Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Slovenia v England

Comments

• Options
    sam3110 said:

Why does Alli have Dele on the back of his shirt?

Think he is distancing himself from his father.
  • Options
    omg that Rooney pass into Row M
  • Options
    pathetic corners all night
  • Options
    Is someone going to beast Rooney with a hilarious skill move in every game from now until his retirement?
  • Options

I bet Roy Hodgeson is laughing now. "Not as eady to qualify as it looks with this shower".

That's a cruel pisstake of his speech impediment. You should be ashamed.
  • Options
    Stones, Cahill, Henderson, Walcott, Lingard....been some shocking performances out there.
  • Options
    Now at last some handbags. Exciting - better than a UKIP convention
  • Options

I bet Roy Hodgeson is laughing now. "Not as eady to qualify as it looks with this shower".

That's a cruel pisstake of his speech impediment. You should be ashamed.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Stones, Cahill, Henderson, Walcott, Lingard....been some shocking performances out there.

Harsh on Walcott... He's usually this shite!!
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    Eh. 0-0, whatever. You can't win them all but we'll still win the group.
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    Welcome to the world according to Gareth Southgate
  • Options
    I've tried to defend England performances in the past but this is just pathetic.
    Jordan Henderson is honestly one of the most mediocre players ever to wear an England shirt.
  • Options
    They'll all go back to performing like superstars for their clubs this weekend.
  • Options
    Lucky point. Better than defeat. No midfield.
  • Options
    actually surpriced we didn't lose that. our pathetic performance wasn't a surprise though. we do seem to have managed to add more terrible back passes to our game.
  • Options
    They were talking up Southgate before this match on 5Live prior to this match. One of the numpty commentators was calling for him to get the job if England won tonight. No wonder we are shite. We settle for mediocrity.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The Russell Slade School of Progress
  • Options
    All I can say is, thank goodness we didn't win our bid to host the tournament.
  • Options
    A team made in the image of it's manager... now, where have I seen that before?
  • Options
    How many more times are the ITV reporters going to try and find out if what was said to Lingard was rasict? They won't tell you, you fucking morons.
  • Options
    I agree with what Southgate said post-match, especially about Hart being best when he's calm. Lingard was shocking (genuinely thought he'd gone off half an hour before he had a long ranger) but at least Southgate went with the logic of playing a winger on the wing.

Sturridge should've got the hook before the hour mark but beyond that, it's crazy to think any single manager can make this collection of spoilt brats perform any better.
  • Options
    edited October 2016

How many more times are the ITV reporters going to try and find out if what was said to Lingard was rasict? They won't tell you, you fucking morons.

They're clutching at straws to defect from yet another nail in the coffin of English football.

How the fuck is Gareth Southgate going to go home and sleep after that, he can't be exhausted after watching that and the Malta game
  • Options
    Also, Danny Rose goes unnoticed. He's absolutely quality. He deserves to have a decent winger to work with.
  • Options
    Gareth Southgate said he's going home to sleep. All he'll have to do is watch that performance again, he'll nod off in no time!
  • Options

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Oh sorry the game has not kicked off yet.

I called it yesterday, that's why I did not watch it
  • Options
    Great performance by Hart, and real leadership as well, intervening when Cahill and Lingard could have got themselves into trouble with the referee.

It's good to have him back (I've no idea why he went to hyper in the summer) as out defending was shocking tonight