Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Gillingham Away Roll Call

Comments

• Options
    Essex_Al said:

Excellent value tickets, £16 per adult and a free ticket for an under 12.

Until it rains!
  • Options

I'm there albeit in the home end

Pikey!
  • Options
    weather forecast for saturday is 14 degrees and clear.
  • Options
    Will be there and taking my 13 year old daughter to her first proper away game. Uncle Roy tagging along as well.
  • Options
    See you there Carl Leaburn you driving
  • Options
    Enjoy lads n lasses... other commitments and all. Hope a football match breaks out for you all... AND please make Brussell aware he has been tumbled!
  • Options
    Anyone able to help me get an extra ticket please? Looking to bring my two kids along with me but only allowed two tickets.
    Please PM me if you can help out.
  • Options

I'm there albeit in the home end

Pikey!
    Got my sovereigns on standy
  • Options
    2 of us, first away of the season, fair bit easier to get to than the valley! Hoping to god it isn't another Colchester...
  • Options
    Note to Addicks traveling by train to Gillingham.

Please be aware that you will be going through Hoo Junction, a massive rail yard with locomotives all over the gaff. I was up in town today for the first time in ages and thank the good Lord I had my pencil case and notebook with me, otherwise I would of missed some of those engine numbers!

So beware and keep your pencil cases close brethren!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Please be aware that you will be going through Hoo Junction, a massive rail yard with locomotives all over the gaff. I was up in town today for the first time in ages and thank the good Lord I had my pencil case and notebook with me, otherwise I would of missed some of those engine numbers!

You been puffing those funny fags again soapy
  • Options

One of these is in order (unless you've already got one) of course.
    http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/330889952161?_mwBanner=1
  • Options
    See you there, guys and gals
  • Options
    Me and my son will be there.
  • Options
    4 of us all being well.
  • Options
    Me and my nephew going up by train, the fleur is the pub of choice then?
  • Options
    The Fleur looks like something out of trainspotting!
    Pub.jpg 64.5K
  • Options
    6 of us going from Dartford
  • Options
    Online review: "As a building it is a lovely round fronted pub which is in a good location in terms of public transport. It would be an ideal spot for people returning from work via the train the pop in for a pint on their stroll home through Gillingham. However, the pub is completely ruined by the current clientele who obviously spend all day in there blowing their benefit money and destroying the place. What a shame."
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    with there being over 2000 in the vicinity, surely we wont all be trying out the 1 pub, the southern belle was another recommendation, again cant comment as never been.
  • Options

with there being over 2000 in the vicinity, surely we wont all be trying out the 1 pub, the southern belle was another recommendation, again cant comment as never been.

Southern Belle review - "Went in here before watching Hartlepool at Gillingham. Not a bad pint and average price. Plenty of locals including a Charlton Athletic fan who kept telling us that him and his mate had been drinking since 6pm the night before!!! Once a few more Pool's fans came in he quickly headed for them though.

Had great entertainment watching the many motoring incidents that occured at the traffick lights outside. Top Fun!!!!

Very much a locals pub, but more space than expected inside, and they had the cricket on Sky TV which kept us happy. I also noted a juke box in the corner. Staff were friendly and some were even quite pretty!!!! Would visit again.
  • Options
    robroy said:

Southern Belle review - "Went in here before watching Hartlepool at Gillingham. Not a bad pint and average price. Plenty of locals including a Charlton Athletic fan who kept telling us that him and his mate had been drinking since 6pm the night before!!! Once a few more Pool's fans came in he quickly headed for them though.

Had great entertainment watching the many motoring incidents that occured at the traffick lights outside. Top Fun!!!!

Very much a locals pub, but more space than expected inside, and they had the cricket on Sky TV which kept us happy. I also noted a juke box in the corner. Staff were friendly and some were even quite pretty!!!! Would visit again.
    maybe i have been there before.
  • Options
    sigh, working at Bloomsbury Square close yet so far... I've heard its a bit of a poor mans Gillingham
  • Options

Essex_Al said:

Until it rains!
    Take an under 12 with you and stick him on your head!
  • Options
    Essex_Al said:

Essex_Al said:

Until it rains!
    Take an under 12 with you and stick him on your head!
    I ain't having @ElfsborgAddick anywhere near me.
  • Options
    .the club tweets of about an hour ago don't seem to have been mentiond (apologies if they have) but they say tickets not going to be on sale on Saturday so basically anybody yet to buy one of the 800 remaining needs to pull their finger out
  • Options

Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 1h1 hour ago
    TICKET UPDATE | Seats for our trip to @TheGillsFC on Saturday will NOT be available to buy from Priestfield Stadium. #cafc
  • Options
    Rochester is about 6 minutes on the train, loads of pubs there

Alternately, chatham has its selection of boozers too and only 1 stop on the train or a short taxi ride

• Options
    have they still not got a roof on that stand?