Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Gillingham Away Roll Call

124»

Comments

• Options

Less than 10 minute walk

Ta.
  • Options

Last chance saloon here. I want to take my two kids to their first away game tomorrow but the club won't let me buy three tickets. I have been offered spares here and there but the nippers are too young to be left alone. Can anyone lend me their membership number please so I can use it to buy three seats together? Alternatively, is anyone going to the ground after 12pm who would be able to buy an extra ticket if I met them? I will be there to pick up my banner from the Coventry game.

I admire your tenacity I genuinely do. But should buying tickets for a League 1 away clash really be as hard as it seemingly is?
  • Options
    What a disgrace that they wont allow you to purchase two kids tickets with yours. Pathetic at times
  • Options

Going. Been a while since I got the train there, can someone remind me how far the station is? Not going to be arriving till 2.30ish.

10 minutes, turn left and left so you are walking parallel to the railway line.
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    I have two spare match tickets for tomorrow.

Inbox me if you are interested.
  • Options
    robroy said:

What a disgrace that they wont allow you to purchase two kids tickets with yours. Pathetic at times

Went down to the ticket office to collect my two tickets and buy another two. The guy on the counter (Steve I think) couldn't have been more helpful and offered to exchange by original two so we could have 4 together. Nice touch.

At first it looked like I was out of luck as was told it's only two tickets per member and I'd already had my allocation. When asked why I was told the restriction was to give everyone a fair chance of getting tickets. This was despite there being 600 left a day before the game where they wouldn't be sold on the day.

Another example of the club being difficult. Good to see there's still some decent employees though!

• Options

My dad and his friend may still want 2 tickets? how do I 'inbox you' ?
  • Options
    braydex said:

My dad and his friend may still want 2 tickets? how do I 'inbox you' ?
    Go to inbox and then key in elfsborgaddick to create a message.
  • Options

Managed to buy the tickets for me and the kids with minutes to spare. A big thank you to Charlton Stu for meeting me at the ticket office to help out.

I would have helped you out, but me & my mates have used their allocation.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    This has the makings of either a brilliant 'one to remember' away day, or one of the worst experiences of watching Charlton in decades.
  • Options
    jamescafc said:

robroy said:

Went down to the ticket office to collect my two tickets and buy another two. The guy on the counter (Steve I think) couldn't have been more helpful and offered to exchange by original two so we could have 4 together. Nice touch.

At first it looked like I was out of luck as was told it's only two tickets per member and I'd already had my allocation. When asked why I was told the restriction was to give everyone a fair chance of getting tickets. This was despite there being 600 left a day before the game where they wouldn't be sold on the day.

Another example of the club being difficult. Good to see there's still some decent employees though!

Steve is one of the good guys, very helpful.
  • Options

jamescafc said:

robroy said:

Steve is one of the good guys, very helpful.
    He is leaving his job soon apparently.
  • Options
    ChiAddick said:

This has the makings of either a brilliant 'one to remember' away day, or one of the worst experiences of watching Charlton in decades.

Have you been to Gillingham? The big open away end means zero away atmosphere and the last couple of times I've been it was bloody freezing.
  • Options
    Tickets sold.
  • Options

Potentially can get my hands on a spare in the Home end - upper tier £22. So if anybody is stuck for one, send me a message.

We ought to start up some sort of ticket agency!
    You'd lose money mate you've always got spares
  • Options
    clb74 said:

Potentially can get my hands on a spare in the Home end - upper tier £22. So if anybody is stuck for one, send me a message.

We ought to start up some sort of ticket agency!
    You'd lose money mate you've always got spares
    Your dry wit sometimes shines through, this was a goodie I have to say!
  • Options
    Just arrived in the karzee of kent
    What pubs are any lifers in
  • Options

Just arrived in the karzee of kent
    What pubs are any lifers in

fleur de liz. Apparently it's the designated away pub. A little busy but not too bad.
  • Options
    Posting without reading. Tickets are available at away turnstiles (cash only). £18 for me and my 12 year old. Apologies if posted elsewhere