Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New 5 Year Kit Deal With Hummel (Away Kit Revealed, pg.19)

Comments

• Options
    Whose kit do Saltzburg play in ?
  • Options

We allowed them to take a few away for colour and design purposes.

Which ones did you let them take away?
  • Options
    edited March 2017
  • Options
    This would be nice!
  • Options

The Hummell guys came up to the museum and looked at our shirt collection. We allowed them to take a few away for colour and design purposes.

Quite a few people were asked questions including some people who'd just popped in to see the museum.

No idea of the design but the guys seem to be putting the work in to give us something bespoke and reflecting our history. We'll just have to wait and see.

At least the away shirt colour will be nice.

That'll tick the fan engagement box then.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Bit busy.
  • Options
    Any news on this?

Saw Liverpool's new kit today (very nice btw) and made me think back to the Hummel announcement.
  • Options
    For once I am not expecting it to be a mystery as we go into the welling fixture. We have had enough fucking months to design it now.

Must admit I am looking forward to a Hummel kit as they have an "old school" quality about them

Normally anyway
  • Options
    I don't buy replica kits anyway, but it will be nice to not be wearing a Nike catalogue kit. It's depressing when so many other teams are wearing exactly the same design as you!

Even if the basic design is similar to one worn by a team in Denmark or Bulgaria, at least it won't be worn by anyone else in England
  • Options
    God I hope Roland leaves before next season starts. For many reasons.

But also because my son will grow out of his protest shirt and he plays in it.

I won't buy a charlton shirt no matter who the manufacturer is until the misguided billionaire leaves.
  • Options

God I hope Roland leaves before next season starts. For many reasons.

But also because my son will grow out of his protest shirt and he plays in it.

I won't buy a charlton shirt no matter who the manufacturer is until the misguided billionaire leaves.

No doubt sales in the shop will continue to plummet, regardless of the new merchandise.

A shame, as I think the Hummel stuff could be alright and I'd like to buy some stuff.

NAPM I'm afraid.
  • Options

I don't buy replica kits anyway, but it will be nice to not be wearing a Nike catalogue kit. It's depressing when so many other teams are wearing exactly the same design as you!

Even if the basic design is similar to one worn by a team in Denmark or Bulgaria, at least it won't be worn by anyone else in England

The proof of the pudding is in the eating but having spoken to the designers a couple of times they are trying to do something to reflect our history and 25 years back at the Valley. And it will be a bespoke kit to us. Some will like it, some won't as with every kit.

No black and white away kit though :smiley:
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

The proof of the pudding is in the eating but having spoken to the designers a couple of times they are trying to do something to reflect our history and 25 years back at the Valley. And it will be a bespoke kit to us. Some will like it, some won't as with every kit.

Apologists

:-)
  • Options

Are you the fashion consultant?

I look forward to the replica cardigan :smile:

Yes, of course I was consulted.

And there will be some lovely leisure wear.

Not a traditional away colour but neither is purple
  • Options

I'm hoping it's yellow or maybe a callback to the dark green away kit in the early 90's
  • Options

Maybe they will follow suit with the club on celebrating 25 years back to The Valley and cut parts of the shirt off like they have done with the east and west stands
  • Options
    what is the away colour then?
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    sam3110 said:

I'm hoping it's yellow or maybe a callback to the dark green away kit in the early 90's
    Funny enough we (in the museum) showed them a photo of the green and black kit while dropping very unsubtle hints.

But it's not that or yellow. Better not say anymore or Tony Cajones will send the Car Park Four round ; -)
  • Options
    I hope it has not got "25" emblazoned all over it on weaved into the fabric...

That will be more than the number of goals we score next season!
  • Options

what is the away colour then?

Especially chosen by Roland