Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New 5 Year Kit Deal With Hummel (Away Kit Revealed, pg.19)

Comments

• Options

I take it then there will be buttons down the bottom half of the new shirt and a huge v neck! Bespoke is not the word!

According to Frankie Valli "Grease is the word"...
    Rubbish. Birds the word FACT

• Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Are we back in the early 90's?

Didn't United have problems with their grey kit previously down at the old Dell? So much so the Fergie got them to change strips at half time and never let them wear it again.

• Options
    Addickted said:

Dazzler21 said:

Didn't United have problems with their grey kit previously down at the old Dell? So much so the Fergie got them to change strips at half time and never let them wear it again.

Yes, it was this horrible effort. Hopefully lightning will strike twice!

• Options
    From left to right:

WTF is this design?

Who designed this? - off with his head.

Ha! It was you wasn't it ?
  • Options
    CAFCTrev said:

Was always fond of this Utd kit, not sure why....

Thats a great Caption Competition...

You've got the confused Palace fan wearing the Man Utd hat then you've got the woman on the far right (burgundy coat) with a similar reaction to Bernie when she's hears the words: "Free Buffet"
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    The Forest kit is simply beautiful

• Options

Dazzler21 said:

Something has to be done about Paul Pogba. What an absolute prick he is. I like to think if Fergie was still around he'd have forced him to sort his hair out and fined him three years wages every time he dabbed or whatever other wanker nonsense he does
    Fergie sold him - well virtually gave him away!
  • Options

Dazzler21 said:

Something has to be done about Paul Pogba. What an absolute prick he is. I like to think if Fergie was still around he'd have forced him to sort his hair out and fined him three years wages every time he dabbed or whatever other wanker nonsense he does
    the joke is he's not even that good
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

CAFCTrev said:

Was always fond of this Utd kit, not sure why....

Thats a great Caption Competition...

You've got the confused Palace fan wearing the Man Utd hat then you've got the woman on the far right (burgundy coat) with a similar reaction to Bernie when she's hears the words: "Free Buffet"
    I like Damon Hill stood behind him, deadpan expression in his faux leather jacket.
  • Options
    Hummel have forgotten about us already. Im on holiday next week and was hoping to of got one to model to the local Greeks.

Anyone got any news?
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    The third kit will be worn on the trip to Ireland where we play two sides who also wear Hummel kits

Don't like the colour myself

• Options

The third kit will be worn on the trip to Ireland where we play two sides who also wear Hummel kits

Proof that Immigration needs to be curbed... Thats no way to cram more kids into a school!!
  • Options

Liking the subject topic.

Would be a giggle if any of them remember big nose!
  • Options
    When's it actually being released?
  • Options
    December.
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Are Naby, Chrissy Onions, Kashi or Tex in that picture at all?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    sam3110 said:

Are Naby, Chrissy Onions, Kashi or Tex in that picture at all?

Impossible, they are all the same person
  • Options

When's it actually being released?

I heard that Charlton didn't like the shade of red as it wasn't Chartlon red, so Hummell are working on a new one.
  • Options
    Pic of the first team on Twitter has them all in Nike gear
  • Options
    What a coach might do, will hopefully apply to everyone. Especially the bloody owner who took advice from Dreissen.
  • Options
    Perhaps @Ollywozere could give us an idea when the kit will be launched?
  • Options

So after Just Sports Elite Group will be running the shop according to the OS twitter.

They were in the museum with the Hummel guys.

So you laughed but as the old saying goes he who laughs last laughs longest

Read down to item 8

http://elitegroup-uk.com/apparel/

It's more telling if you get as far as item 9. ‘Essential’ Knitwear Range Thereby proving that cardigans are optional and not de rigueur.......
  • Options
    Cant trawl through 11 pages..... well I cant, but its pointless. Have we actually seen our new kit yet ?
  • Options

shine166 said:

Cant trawl through 11 pages..... well I cant, but its pointless. Have we actually seen our new kit yet ?

Yes, page 8
    on which thread ? lol i see nowt on here