Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New 5 Year Kit Deal With Hummel (Away Kit Revealed, pg.19)

Comments

• Options

Interesting that the 3rd kit won't be sold this year, but is an "emergency kit". I assume they're confident that the colours of the first or second kits won't clash with any other team then?

Says to me that the away would be blue, and then we would only need to wear the white third if we played Palace or Dagenham and Redbridge?
  • Options
    colthe3rd said:

JiMMy 85 said:

colthe3rd said:

Why?

My guess would be.. because the main kit isn't ready so they've slapped our badge/ sponsor onto a catalogue kit in the short term.
    But why isn't it ready? This seems so unnecessary.
    Amateurs.
  • Options
    edited July 2017

One-off kit being worn three times? ;)

But yeah my only issue with this is the Purple sponsor... Almost as though they forgot to put it on and did it in a hurry

Maybe the actual third kit will have black lettering
  • Options
    Ross said:

Interesting that the 3rd kit won't be sold this year, but is an "emergency kit". I assume they're confident that the colours of the first or second kits won't clash with any other team then?

Says to me that the away would be blue, and then we would only need to wear the white third if we played Palace or Dagenham and Redbridge?
    Didn't the away kit in our Back To The Valley season feature blue?
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

Ross said:

It was indeed
  • Options
    I like the rushed out version but it would be better without the hoop around the where the arm joins the body. Odd that we don't even have a proper kit for the team to play in yet. Good signs that the kit will be nice, shame I won't be buying it.
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

Ross said:

imageimage
  • Options
    Ross said:

That would fit the gossip going around
  • Options
    In 1992/93 we actually changed our kit design and supplier half way through the season I recall, we wore the Admiral 1991/92 shirts until December 5th when we changed to new Ribeiro designs
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Talal said:

Ross said:

Or Barcelona
    Or Caley Thisle
  • Options
    edited July 2017

One-off kit being worn three times? ;)

But yeah my only issue with this is the Purple sponsor... Almost as though they forgot to put it on and did it in a hurry

Maybe the actual third kit will have black lettering
    Indeed, the Viglen on our Ribero away shirt when first worn was changed to black from sky blue thereafter.
  • Options
    I actually quite like that 'one off' kit that we're wearing three times!

No issue with the sponsor in purple either as that's Betdaq's colour.
  • Options
    Valley11 said:

Is this the exciting weekend news Robinson talked about....?:-)

No that was McDonalds signing up to ubereats
  • Options
    colthe3rd said:

JiMMy 85 said:

colthe3rd said:

Why?

My guess would be.. because the main kit isn't ready so they've slapped our badge/ sponsor onto a catalogue kit in the short term.
    Maybe Hummel want to launch it correctly, & not like the mistake they made with Spuds kit 30 years ago in the FA Cup final.

• Options
    sam3110 said:

One off kit being produced for the Pompey home game his season too

Hopefully to then be auctioned off for the upbeats, demelza house or the trust etc etc
    That kit will be auctioned off to raise funds for STVV & Upjest
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    cafcfan said:

colthe3rd said:

JiMMy 85 said:

colthe3rd said:

Why?

Come on now, have some respect, mate, she's going as fast as she can!

Fook... fucking up our football club has really taken it out of Daisy!
  • Options
    Hey guys, of course I don't know the circumstances here, but my local Danish side and the Danish national team have both signed with hummel recently - and one-off Kits seems to be something reoccuring for hummel. My local team had it and the Danish national team has had two already, most recently to celebrate the 25 ann. of Euro 92'.
  • Options
    I am warming to Hummel. Our training kit is very smart. Impressed so far.
  • Options
    https://youtu.be/1lTt7nLNK8I

Beautiful kit a lot of detail in the shirt
  • Options
    Solly looks like he is carrying a bit of timber in that photo.
  • Options
    Redrobo said:

Seeing that the timber appears in the top half of his chest Id be worried that his belly has decided to relocate
  • Options
    edited July 2017

Redrobo said:

Seeing that the timber appears in the top half of his chest Id be worried that his belly has decided to relocate
    Deep breath in?
  • Options
    Seems odd that the deal was signed in October but kits aren't ready for mid-July