Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New 5 Year Kit Deal With Hummel (Away Kit Revealed, pg.19)

Comments

• Options
    shine166 said:

shine166 said:

Cant trawl through 11 pages..... well I cant, but its pointless. Have we actually seen our new kit yet ?

Yes, page 8
    on which thread ? lol i see nowt on here
    Serves you right for being so lazy ; - )
  • Options

shine166 said:

shine166 said:

Cant trawl through 11 pages..... well I cant, but its pointless. Have we actually seen our new kit yet ?

Yes, page 8
    on which thread ? lol i see nowt on here
    Serves you right for being so lazy ; - )
    *inserts shakey fist emoji
  • Options
    Kits are 9 days away I'm told, but that's probably players rather than to buy.
  • Options
    Rob7Lee said:

That goes in line with what I've been told regarding the community trust and their kits.
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

Hang on Rob, can I just stop you there? I’ve just been told that the kit is at Chiswick roundabout....

bit of Partridge there if anyone thinks i have lost the plot.

:smiley::wink:
  • Options
    "ROGER!!!!"
  • Options
    Rob7Lee said:

Debuted at Welling I'm guessing.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Rob7Lee said:

Will have to wear one of them in Ireland. There and Welling most likely the 2nd kit
  • Options

Rob7Lee said:

Don't think it's that technical nor planned!!
  • Options
    Sod it im throwing out here as well cause I like it...;)

"Just show our shirt,our very famous shirt,I just can't wait anymore,it's just like waiting for our club to be sold,but I really don't want to wait to be that old"....
  • Options
    Martin Kelly is delivering them.
  • Options
    One off kit being produced for the Pompey home game his season too
  • Options

Hopefully to then be auctioned off for the upbeats, demelza house or the trust etc etc
  • Options
    edited July 2017

I like that idea a lot
    sam3110 said:

Hopefully to then be auctioned off for the upbeats, demelza house or the trust etc etc
    and this one too
  • Options
    Meh. Can't even buy it
  • Options
    Why?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Not bad but looks a bit like a training kit to me. Also purple sponsor a bit out of place.
  • Options
    Always Black and White.

Ha ha ha
  • Options
    They have had the sponsor and badge printed onto a basic training kit template, would be quite easy to replicate (if you could be bothered)
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

colthe3rd said:

Why?

My guess would be.. because the main kit isn't ready so they've slapped our badge/ sponsor onto a catalogue kit in the short term.
    But why isn't it ready? This seems so unnecessary.
  • Options
    colthe3rd said:

JiMMy 85 said:

colthe3rd said:

Why?

My guess would be.. because the main kit isn't ready so they've slapped our badge/ sponsor onto a catalogue kit in the short term.
    But why isn't it ready? This seems so unnecessary.
    Great question, seems unlikely we'd get the answer if they're willing to claim that this is a "modified design".
  • Options
    They are being given to charity
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    One-off kit being worn three times? ;)

But yeah my only issue with this is the Purple sponsor... Almost as though they forgot to put it on and did it in a hurry
  • Options
    Interesting that the 3rd kit won't be sold this year, but is an "emergency kit". I assume they're confident that the colours of the first or second kits won't clash with any other team then?