Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Scunthorpe FA Cup - advance sales.

Comments

• Options
    CACT trying to drum up support for the club on Twitter!
  • Options
    The Charlton Athletic Ex Managers Offspring Supporters Club (Battersea Branch) will also be out in force.
    Possibly with one son.
    Although I don't want to put him off.
  • Options
    they should offer all season ticket holders the 1st games of fa and league cup games as free entry, that's what arsenal do.
  • Options
    If ever there was a game to boycott it surely has to be a game like this. Both teams will field reserves anyway so it wont be a chance to watch the 1st team play.
  • Options
    I'm going but I will be pissed off if Slade uses the FA cup to give youngsters first team experience .
  • Options
    If I was Slade, I'd use the game to make some subtle changes and try a few things. He won't though!
  • Options

I'm going but I will be pissed off if Slade uses the FA cup to give youngsters first team experience .

Would you rather he continued with the same central midfield than give a young player a go?
  • Options
    edited November 2016

If I was Slade, I'd use the game to make some subtle changes and try a few things. He won't though!

I think Slade's considering a more defensive formation :wink:

• Sponsored links:

• Options

I would say changes on both sides will be more to do with resting players and avoiding injuries.
  • Options
    Will be there , love the magic of the cup !
  • Options

they should offer all season ticket holders the 1st games of fa and league cup games as free entry, that's what arsenal do.

Arsenal don't sell £175 adult season tickets though. And I don't think it's the cost of a ticket that keeps the crowd down.
  • Options

Arsenal don't sell £175 adult season tickets though. And I don't think it's the cost of a ticket that keeps the crowd down.
    haha but would be a little sweetener for season ticket holders, chuck in a free pie and a pint and never know.
  • Options
    Scoham said:

Would you rather he continued with the same central midfield than give a young player a go?
    I want him to take the game seriously and try to win it and if that means playing the team that started the last league game then yes.
    I'm fed up of Charlton not taking the FA cup seriously.
  • Options
    edited November 2016

Did I read somewhere that Arsenal are considering taking back season tickets where they identify fans that are not going to sufficient games?!?
  • Options

haha but would be a little sweetener for season ticket holders, chuck in a free pie and a pint and never know.
    The main reason this will never happen is that you have to compensate the away team. Even if you could limit it to those STs who actually attend, it's a bill the club doesn't want.
  • Options

Slade no longer has the luxury of treating a match as a bonus. Every defeat sees him sink lower in the opinion of supporters, so he desperately needs to win games in any trophy we care to enter.
  • Options

Advance sales are not a great indicator at this stage, but I wouldn't be surprised if the home turnout is under 4,000.

Which under the rule of Katrien Meire will mean an official attendance of around 10,500.
  • Options
    mogodon said:

Advance sales are not a great indicator at this stage, but I wouldn't be surprised if the home turnout is under 4,000.

Which under the rule of Katrien Meire will mean an official attendance of around 10,500.
    Not in the FA Cup, due to rules around limits and compensatory payment for complimentary tickets. It's unlikely the club will exaggerate the crowd.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    mogodon said:

Surprised she didn't take a job in accounting :-)

• Options
    Slade will rest players for the really big one next Tuesday
  • Options

He probably doesn't even know we have a game on Tuesday.
    We have a game tuesday ?
  • Options

Yes, I like your thinking Blackpool
  • Options
    Was going to make a late decision on Saturday morning, then saw that it's engineering works and bus from dartford to plumstead..............nah
  • Options
    edited November 2016

Lose Saturday and he might not need to!
  • Options
    DA9 said:

Was going to make a late decision on Saturday morning, then saw that it's engineering works and bus from dartford to plumstead..............nah

Same for me, might watch Dartford instead.
  • Options
    DA9 said:

certainly is making it a bit easier to give it a miss this season.
  • Options
    In all seriousness, who have we got Tuesday?