Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

#TaxiForRoland: CARD launches three-day birthday trip to Belgium (Nov 2016)

Comments

• Options

Hey, Roland: "Nous voulons le retour de notre Charlton".

• Options
    Silly old codger, just bugger off.

I bet there's not too many smirks around The Valley today either.

• Options

Personally hoping he won't see his next birthday and therefore they've ruined his last ever one.

I can dream I suppose

Wishing/dreaming of death for someone is way too far.

I suspect this is a
    ''look at me ai'm the most outrageous of all RD haters'' kind of post.

• Options
    Absolute class!!

A huge thank you to all of you who have made the trip over to Belgium.

Very cleverly, wittily and appropriately done - looks like you've touched the nerves you wanted to if he's upset about it.
  • Options
    Superb protest - deserves all the misery he gets....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

It's quite clear Roland is a coward, he will not come here for that reason so leaves liar to take the anger, this is his weak spot and needs to be kept up and he will go.

That has been what the Standard guys have always said to us, I must admit.

• Options
    1 shit day compared to 30 odd shit months. I don't think Roland has too much cause for complaint.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Personally hoping he won't see his next birthday and therefore they've ruined his last ever one.

I can dream I suppose

Wishing/dreaming of death for someone is way too far.

I suspect this is a
    ''look at me ai'm the most outrageous of all RD haters'' kind of post.

Nope, never joined in with a protest etc so not arse about looking outraged, we just obviously have different limits. And to me, what I said is fine so T'ra
  • Options
    This is the most ingenious thing ever, I salute you! :smiley:
  • Options
    Utterly splendid!
  • Options
    @Davo55 has promised that he will attend the Trust AGM. Well, he better turn up in a taxi!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Davo55 said:

Out here is a mixture of CARD organisers and CARD volunteers. All passionate in their hatred of the regime and all prepared to do their bit to fight them. Great people and great support from everyone at home. The protest fund "till" has been ringing constantly. Thank you all.

You know what @Davo55 I wish I'd taken you up on the offer to go now. Your efforts have been a lot more successful than the exam I stayed home to take.. might as well have been in Belgium all the good I did...
    Good luck Canters, you never know you might have passed :wink: ( the person marking it might support CAFC or CARD :+1:

• Options
    3blokes said:

Davo55 said:

Out here is a mixture of CARD organisers and CARD volunteers. All passionate in their hatred of the regime and all prepared to do their bit to fight them. Great people and great support from everyone at home. The protest fund "till" has been ringing constantly. Thank you all.

You know what @Davo55 I wish I'd taken you up on the offer to go now. Your efforts have been a lot more successful than the exam I stayed home to take.. might as well have been in Belgium all the good I did...
    Good luck Canters, you never know you might have passed :wink: ( the person marking it might support CAFC or CARD :+1:

Cheers. You never know I guess. We will see. Still it's time to go get drunk so that will cheer me up!
  • Options
    Short report with pic on p67 of today's Standard.
  • Options
    It was an honour to be there to wave the group off as well as attend the memorial service yesterday. If you think the taxi looks good in photos, the real thing is even better. Wishing the group a great time as well as ruining Roland's 70th, though I suppose ruining his big day will make it a great time. Well done to those who thought all this up, brilliant work!