Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

#TaxiForRoland: CARD launches three-day birthday trip to Belgium (Nov 2016)

Comments

• Options
    BR3red said:

Curb_It said:

BR3red said:

Curb_It said:

Have had a couple of donations already today on the back of this but always happy to receive more.

Are you Joe's Dad @BR3red ?

Not sure if I want to answer that !!
    Well... if you know his sleeping habits :-)

But anyway I would like to say you should be proud of a job well done. What a fantastic young man you have there.

Oh ok, yes he is my Son
  • Options
    BR3red said:

BR3red said:

Curb_It said:

BR3red said:

Curb_It said:

Have had a couple of donations already today on the back of this but always happy to receive more.

But anyway I would like to say you should be proud of a job well done. What a fantastic young man you have there.

Oh ok, yes he is my Son
    I do like his enthusiasm for CAFC.

It is my fault as obviously I intoduced him, I didn't learn as I also intoduced his little brother..

Ultimately all of this is my Dad's and Grandad's fault, not mine ;-)
  • Options
    BR3red said:

Curb_It said:

BR3red said:

Curb_It said:

*blushes*

B, thank you. He thinks I'm the worst son in the world because my room is messy now and again, so you've helped. ;-).
    "Now and again...." Jeez.

U are not out of the woods!

Might post a pic of your room on here....frankly alot more disorganised than the regime #doublestandards
    Sounds like it might need to go on the BURGLED thread :wink: .
  • Options
    seth plum said:

Just about to get my head down in St Truiden. If taxi drivers are any measure our StTruiden taxi driver has told us he loves the protest taxi and has taken a lot of pictures. He is adamant Roland is all about money, although he agrees he doesn't understand Roland either. He said everybody (in St Truiden) hates Roland. Was well aware of the duck tape story, said with some distain Roland drives an 8 year old Citroen C5 dark grey estate, and best of all Roland buys his clothes in the equivalent of Oxfam shops.
    Davo and Henry Irving were witnesses to this conversation, it certainly felt authentic and credible to me.
    Roland is a Scroog skinflint is the most consistent mood music I have heard about him. More consistent than the mad professor theory.

Well done guys. I have to say I'm somewhat surprised who has gone out there. Best wishes for tomorrow.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

And great retweet of an article and pic by Philippe Auclair, journalist and writer with 118k followers. Wish I knew how to post Tweets on here!

Copy the tweet address and then paste it.

It's worked for me previously anyway.
  • Options
    edited November 2016

And great retweet of an article and pic by Philippe Auclair, journalist and writer with 118k followers. Wish I knew how to post Tweets on here!</blockquote

Didn't work :-(

• Options

We've arrived at the hotel.

We're all up and out at 8!

Just heard someone say they're going for a run before that! 'Kin hell, no thanks!

Been there, done that!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Don't forget to vote'Oui" to he question S in the poll at the end of the article

Stig said:

There's a survey at the bottom of that article. I believe 'oui' is the answer most Charlton fans would want to give.
    Currently running at 95% "sell". Let's help get the other figure down to 2%...

http://m.footnews.be/news/20041/les_fans_de_charlton_font_très_fort_pour_lanniversaire_de_duchâtelet_[photo

Yes, have done so -only 328 votes so far but not surprisingly 96% say 'Oui" to the question 'Should Duchatelet leave Charlton?' Let's see some more votes cast as another Birthday message.
  • Options
    Godspeed guys
  • Options

@the_2percent_ has just put out another tweet. It seems they have a birthday present announcement this morning for us all.

Full video perhaps?
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    Good luck today chaps and chapettes.
  • Options
    I feel so excited! Good luck guys and gals.
  • Options
    Yes, hope it goes well and the coward gets angry.
  • Options
    good luck all involved and thanks for taking the time and trouble to do this for us, I'm sure it's much appreciated by all