Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

#TaxiForRoland: CARD launches three-day birthday trip to Belgium (Nov 2016)

Comments

• Options
    Voted. Now at 97%.
  • Options
    Was in the pub after the game and wondered if RD should be given a pint of Brains?
  • Options

Stig said:

There's a survey at the bottom of that article. I believe 'oui' is the answer most Charlton fans would want to give.
    Currently running at 95% "sell". Let's help get the other figure down to 2%...

http://m.footnews.be/news/20041/les_fans_de_charlton_font_très_fort_pour_lanniversaire_de_duchâtelet_[photo

Just voted. It's 97% quit now. I can just imagine pitch pr staff discovering all of this today and thinking 'holy f*ck'. We really need to put Charlton's retainer up to deal with all of this'.

Its a 'war' situation supported by thousands thats simply too late for the board / agency to rectify. Sell up.
  • Options
    Well done CARD brilliant, Let the people of Belgium know what a coward he is with any excuse not to meet us face to face, hiding behind his incompetent CEO .He can't win .WE ARE CHARLTON.
    Just like to register my disgust for SKY
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Good luck Davo et all, you are right we will win
  • Options
    Great work and hats off to all involved
  • Options
    Top work everyone involved, the great work of those that genuinely love the club is all we have left to be proud of.
  • Options
    It's a brilliant idea. Enjoy the trip but be safe.
  • Options
    Btw has anyone brought this directly to the attention of Pitch? I'm sure they were feeling quite smug after getting yesterday's mention of KM's 'meetings' and RD's 'investment'.
  • Options

Btw has anyone brought this directly to the attention of Pitch? I'm sure they were feeling quite smug after getting yesterday's mention of KM's 'meetings' and RD's 'investment'.

I think it will find its target just like an Exocet would BA :wink:
  • Options
    Ah, Francais!
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

Oh I'm sure it will...I just like the idea of spoiling the bugger managing the CAFC account's Sunday. ;-)
  • Options

RedChaser said:

Oh I'm sure it will...I just like the idea of spoiling the bugger managing the CAFC account's Sunday. ;-)
    ...and of course it would be dreadful if Pitch's other clients that might be following them on social media saw what a good job they are doing for their client.

I wonder what the marketing value of a message on a central London cab is these days?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

RedChaser said:

If it doesn't hit home today what a lovely surprise to start the working week tomorrow :smiley: .
  • Options
    Davo55 said:

Thank you for all the supportive messages everyone. The travelling band appreciate it.

We will win.

Sorry I couldn't join you ... enjoy it.
  • Options
    Great work have a safe journey
  • Options
    Can I recommend Boon geuze Marriage Parfait as the tipple of choice in Belgium.
  • Options
    Absolutely inspired!! Thank you CARD. Safe journey
  • Options
    Doffs cap ...
  • Options
    addickson said:

Absolutely inspired!! Thank you CARD. Safe journey

On that point. Watch out for a blacked out Range Rover driven by the car park four sent to take the taxi out before it reaches Belgium!
  • Options

@HantsAddick and I went to this morning's send-off at The Valley, and a brief but very moving memorial service to honour CAFC's fallen heroes from WW 1 and WW 2. It was absolutely brilliant, as someone said "a proper Charlton occasion".

I did film this....it's on my Facebook page...will try to add on here at some stage.
    https://www.facebook.com/simon.monk.31/posts/10153853113180855?notif_t=like&notif_id=1479044687716572