Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

#TaxiForRoland: CARD launches three-day birthday trip to Belgium (Nov 2016)

Comments

• Options
    I know we have been round this loop before and it's much easier to type Roland, but I'm going to go for Duchatelet from here on.

He's not a friend of mine.
  • Options

I know we have been round this loop before and it's much easier to type Roland, but I'm going to go for Duchatelet from here on.

It's okay to call him Roland as long as you don't pronounce it correctly.
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    C_A_F_C said:

It's okay to call him Roland as long as you don't pronounce it correctly.
  • Options
    Fantastic. @Airman Brown - local/national?
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    And he's still doesn't get it, it's like banging your head against a brick wall, there's someone in but the lights are not on or is it the other way round. Deluded old fool..............not you of course Airman :wink:
  • Options
    olster said:

Fantastic. @Airman Brown - local/national?

Looks like a regional daily.
  • Options
    so it's all our fault we are a bunch of sexist fools who do not appreciate the special qualities of our wonderful ceo.
    Deluded doesn't even scratch the surface
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Some of you seem very certain as to who number9cafc is.
    Care to enlighten those of us who don't know?

He comes from a little known far away land where the inferiority complex clouds the ability to talk/communicate with any modicum of logic or common sense! It's a land where a very limited and small minority of folk gather around their Macbethesque cauldron on a regular basis to stir up as much hyperbole and buffoonery as is possible, whilst at the same time rocking in their oak hand carved chairs.
  • Options

Some of you seem very certain as to who number9cafc is.
    Care to enlighten those of us who don't know?

He comes from a little known far away land where the inferiority complex clouds the ability to talk/communicate with any modicum of logic or common sense! It's a land where a very limited and small minority of folk gather around their Macbethesque cauldron on a regular basis to stir up as much hyperbole and buffoonery as is possible, whilst at the same time rocking in their oak hand carved chairs.
    Cafc4life
  • Options

Received the above by email this morning. Apparently: "A journalist asked Duchatelet for a reply and he told that he was not pleased and found it very inappropriate that he was bothered during his private time by some former employees of the club who can't support that a young woman is actually CEO."

For Roland's information, a dozen people travelled to Belgium representing CARD, two of them are women and none of them has ever worked for the club to my knowledge.

It seems pretty obvious that RD is completely oblivious as to what is happening at Charlton and is just fed lie after lie by KM who just constantly plays the female victim card.
  • Options
    vffvff
    edited November 2016
    'Geef onze club Terug ! '

Excellent work from CARD. Well done to all those in Belgium. Duchatelet will not want his brand name of Melexis dragged in.

Sport websites

http://www.belgofoot.be/ @belgofoot
    belgianfootball.be - @Belgianfootball
  • Options

Received the above by email this morning. Apparently: "A journalist asked Duchatelet for a reply and he told that he was not pleased and found it very inappropriate that he was bothered during his private time by some former employees of the club who can't support that a young woman is actually CEO."

For Roland's information, a dozen people travelled to Belgium representing CARD, two of them are women and none of them has ever worked for the club to my knowledge.

Wow.
    I am amazed the man has made any money considering he seems to be able to add 2 and 2 together and make 10.
    The restaurant moment and the taxi - simply stunning work.
  • Options
    God, he really does believe it is all about her, and so does she.

It is down to you Rolly. You are the one to blame. If you had given her a DOF to support her to make decisions on matters that she was completely out of her depth on she may have been able to do a better job. The very best and most successful surround themselves with the very best.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    This trip keeps getting better! Fantastic stuff. Stay save.
  • Options

Duchatelet is such a dinosaur: surely it is sexist to employ someone merely because of their gender if they can't do the job? RD and KM are closing doors to women working in football by their incompetence. Given the already existing bias against women in football roles, women have to be significantly better than their male counterparts to hold down their job - not significantly worse.

• Options

Check the video on this one

http://www.nieuwsblad.be/cnt/dmf20161114_02570473

Don't think this is CARD's but rather, the journo's. We see the back -up car for the first time...

Is the stroppy bloke in the white shirt Karel Fraeye?

• Options
    ChiAddick said:

It seems pretty obvious that RD is completely oblivious as to what is happening at Charlton and is just fed lie after lie by KM who just constantly plays the female victim card.
    Spot on. The guy has absolutely no clue what goes on here and she's his only source of information. He hasn't come to that assumption on his own, so we can only deduce that it's what she's told him.

Unfortunately it also means she's going absolutely nowhere.
  • Options
    Why don't we request that Meire's replacement is a woman? We know there are many women far better qualified than her to do the job. The coward seems to have quoted the bullsh*t fed to him by the incompetent Meire!!!!!