Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

#TaxiForRoland: CARD launches three-day birthday trip to Belgium (Nov 2016)

Comments

• Options
    Well, if he believes that, she is playing him like a cheap fiddle. They truly deserve oneanother.
  • Options

Why don't we request that Meire's replacement is a woman? We know there are many women far better qualified than her to do the job. The coward seems to have quoted the bullsh*t fed to him by the incompetent Meire!!!!!

I reckon we should give the job to my Wife or my Mum.

Trust me you wont want to protest against either of them, just one look and you'll be turned to stone!!
    Give Mel Baroni the gig.
  • Options
    Yes, it is only 1.5% of his business so she tells him that it is all that nasty Airman's fault! She is a genius being victimised in a man's world because she is a young woman. It is pathetic but he has bought it! Maybe it is better for him to believe that as the alternative explanation proves he is a fool and I'm not sure his ego is up for admitting to that!
  • Options
    edited November 2016

Why don't we request that Meire's replacement is a woman? We know there are many women far better qualified than her to do the job. The coward seems to have quoted the bullsh*t fed to him by the incompetent Meire!!!!!

I reckon we should give the job to my Wife or my Mum.

Trust me you wont want to protest against either of them, just one look and you'll be turned to stone!!
    Give Mel Baroni the gig.
    Do you mean the WOMAN who was HEAD of Communications... the same WOMAN that when she resigned, we the fans were all deeply DISAPPOINTED that she'd decided to go after such a short period? ;)
  • Options
    So what is the plan to further annoy the coward today?
  • Options

No names, no pack drill, Mutters... :smile:

• Options

Careless talk costs lives, loose lips sink ships etc etc.. :-)

I do wonder how many turds he gets sent every day.

Apparently Ferguson used to get two a day, but I never found out who was sending the other one.

probably Sharon Osbourne then
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited November 2016

Or demand a female replacement for Slade. Nothing to lose, everything to gain.
  • Options
    And a female owner too!
  • Options

Received the above by email this morning. Apparently: "A journalist asked Duchatelet for a reply and he told that he was not pleased and found it very inappropriate that he was bothered during his private time by some former employees of the club who can't support that a young woman is actually CEO."

For Roland's information, a dozen people travelled to Belgium representing CARD, two of them are women and none of them has ever worked for the club to my knowledge.

Slander?
  • Options

Received the above by email this morning. Apparently: "A journalist asked Duchatelet for a reply and he told that he was not pleased and found it very inappropriate that he was bothered during his private time by some former employees of the club who can't support that a young woman is actually CEO."

For Roland's information, a dozen people travelled to Belgium representing CARD, two of them are women and none of them has ever worked for the club to my knowledge.

Slander?
    Good point.
  • Options
    Can we not demand a female coach?

Anyone fit with top bangers... oops! there you go again Soapy you sexist old fool!
  • Options
    He is daft.

Well Duchatelet we are upset that you have been ruining thousands of Charlton fans private time every other Saturday. What a nonsense.. he doesn't like it does he.

• Sponsored links:

• Options

Has the woman on the front page blacked up?
    It's Karel Fraeye's latest disguise.
  • Options

Another comment from RD within the article:

"It is not up to them (supporters/protesters) to decide who takes over the club – I will take that decision myself at the appropriate time."

A glimmer or am I reading too much into it?

Reading too much into it... "I'll sell the club when I'm bored with it"
  • Options
    Missed It said:

"It is not up to them (supporters/protesters) to decide who takes over the club – I will take that decision myself at the appropriate time."

Hopefully he is proper browned off with Charlton and how it is blowing back into his real life in Belgium and costing him a fortune too. The cracks are starting to show. I reckon he wants to sell but his natural born stubbornness and the unrealistic price he has in mind is stopping him from getting it done quickly and painlessly.

Rich people hate being told what to do by poor people.
    Absolutely spot on. This is now about nothing more than his arrogance, stubbornness and personal pride! Said it before and will say it again; she and he only now have one aim/goal. That's to reek revenge and cause us (the fans) as much hurt and pain as is legally possible before they do one. The issue of course is - just how far are they prepared to go to achieve this?

We really are dealing with a bunch of sadistic big business 'wannabes' here and their bruised pride may well take a long time to heal! They are focused on nothing more than revenge now in my opinion. The money that he ultimately loses will be recouped elsewhere and is no issue to him. We are a mere lowly pawn in his child like game.
  • Options
    LuckyReds said:

Has the woman on the front page blacked up?
    Looks it; I think that's a Dutch christmas tradition though - and not a protestor demonstrating an innovative new way of getting our "Black and White" theme across..
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zwarte_Piet
  • Options

What's the betting that when we do force Roland to sell the club that in any subsequent interviews he goes out of his way to make it clear that he didn't sell because of the fans.
  • Options

LuckyReds said:

Looks it; I think that's a Dutch christmas tradition though - and not a protestor demonstrating an innovative new way of getting our "Black and White" theme across..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zwarte_Piet
    Charlton fan Van Nistelrooy -

• Options

What's the betting that when we do force Roland to sell the club that in any subsequent interviews he goes out of his way to make it clear that he didn't sell because of the fans.

I can live with that scenario.