Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

#TaxiForRoland: CARD launches three-day birthday trip to Belgium (Nov 2016)

Comments

• Options
    Safe home luvvies!!
  • Options
    Wow - Roland has told Talksport he has other things to care for!!!!! How is Meire going to spin that one? We know he has lied about the live fees and we have it from the horse's mouth that he doesn't care!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    I find it amazing that the "man" has spent so much on a football club and has no inclination or desire to engage in its activity. Lunacy.
  • Options
    Sure he does which is why he should sell the club.
  • Options

Wow - Roland has told Talksport he has other things to care for!!!!! How is Meire going to spin that one? We know he has lied about the live fees and we have it from the horse's mouth that he doesn't care!!!!!!!!!

She'll spin it the same way she always does

Lost in Translation
  • Options
    Many posts on congratulations on the STVV forum..including this one...

"Haha, that youtube video is superb. Lol

Nice to read today HBVL. The men score the front page + 2 and 3: toppie:
    So must.
    Maybe we can quickly associate a yellow-blue trailer on their taxi"
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    More STVV comments (i'll stop in a minute !) ...

"
    In that regard trailer: Yes, go a little play the opportunistic parasite, too cowardly to do something, but if another gets the headlines it would also benefit ... We are still worth a wheelbarrow. "
  • Options

More STVV comments (i'll stop in a minute !) ...

"
    In that regard trailer: Yes, go a little play the opportunistic parasite, too cowardly to do something, but if another gets the headlines it would also benefit ... We are still worth a wheelbarrow. "

God bless that wheelbarrow
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    Why does it need funding from the protest fund? - Belgians have money. CARD have the contacts and can suggest and help in that sense.
  • Options

Why don't we request that Meire's replacement is a woman? We know there are many women far better qualified than her to do the job. The coward seems to have quoted the bullsh*t fed to him by the incompetent Meire!!!!!

Or demand a female replacement for Slade. Nothing to lose, everything to gain.
    Be careful what you wish for - remember the Two Ronnies:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcMd1F1acSo
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited November 2016
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    Too early.. I was hoping you were going to be late so I could be there to cheer you back in!

Looking forward to you all sharing some of the stories on here so we can hear all about it, once you've had a sleep of course.

Well done all of you.

• Options

LuckyReds said:

Has the woman on the front page blacked up?
    Looks it; I think that's a Dutch christmas tradition though - and not a protestor demonstrating an innovative new way of getting our "Black and White" theme across..
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zwarte_Piet
    Saw a Black Pete parade in Amsterdam once. It is very strange.
  • Options
    This has received fantastic media coverage here, Belgium and further afield. Congratulatios and thanks to all involved.
  • Options
    colthe3rd said:

LuckyReds said:

Has the woman on the front page blacked up?
    Looks it; I think that's a Dutch christmas tradition though - and not a protestor demonstrating an innovative new way of getting our "Black and White" theme across..
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zwarte_Piet
    Saw a Black Pete parade in Amsterdam once. It is very strange.

Netherlands, 6-8 Black Men. Very funny. I'm a fan of David Sedaris and this thread made me remember this writing from a while ago.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=hPfg20k5TE8
  • Options
    Missed It said:

Another comment from RD within the article:

"It is not up to them (supporters/protesters) to decide who takes over the club – I will take that decision myself at the appropriate time."

A glimmer or am I reading too much into it?

Hopefully he is proper browned off with Charlton and how it is blowing back into his real life in Belgium and costing him a fortune too. The cracks are starting to show. I reckon he wants to sell but his natural born stubbornness and the unrealistic price he has in mind is stopping him from getting it done quickly and painlessly.

Rich people hate being told what to do by poor people.
    Dont include me in that last sentence, or I'll send my butler round to bash you on the nose.