Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Belgium20, The 2Percent and Roland in St Truiden

Comments

• Options
    absolute class. well done
  • Options
    Top job, you got this just right. Well done.
  • Options
    Well done for holding back. Can't say I would have been able to do it.
  • Options
    Well Done all I wonder what he said to his puppet!
  • Options
    Well played all. Hopefully the press pick up on it, especially him in a restaurant whilst the game was on. You should have stayed to give him updates of the score.
  • Options

Belgium20 Trip 1 - Banner in the stadium (arrested) - Roland heard on conf call at the valley going mental!
    Belgium20 Trip 2 - Leaflet his flats and leaflet parents- The Statement and Katrien's rants
    Belgium20 Trip 3 - Leaflet whole town and crash his birthday lunch - Possibly coming to the valley this week SELL OUR CLUB!

Amazing that most of this has been funded separate to the protest fund and it just shows how amazing charlton fans are!

Apparently they were supposed to invite people to his party in the square with CARD today.

Is this in the pipeline or a guess?
  • Options
    J BLOCK said:

Belgium20 Trip 1 - Banner in the stadium (arrested) - Roland heard on conf call at the valley going mental!
    Belgium20 Trip 2 - Leaflet his flats and leaflet parents- The Statement and Katrien's rants
    Belgium20 Trip 3 - Leaflet whole town and crash his birthday lunch - Possibly coming to the valley this week SELL OUR CLUB!

Amazing that most of this has been funded separate to the protest fund and it just shows how amazing charlton fans are!

Apparently they were supposed to invite people to his party in the square with CARD today.

Is this in the pipeline or a guess?
    I would say get ready for a valley protest today tomorrow or Wednesday.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    CARD and B20 Working together. Now we are talking. Roland consider the protests RAMPED up HUH!
  • Options
    Think you played it perfectly, non threatening, no confrontation just completely and utterly humiliated him infront of people he actually cares about. Brilliant.
  • Options
    Excellent work. I'm behind you all the way.
  • Options

Think you played it perfectly, non threatening, no confrontation just completely and utterly humiliated him infront of people he actually cares about. Brilliant.

And if they care about him, let's hope they ask him whether owning Charlton is worth the expense and hassle.
  • Options
    Class from all involved
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    That's brilliant! And hilarious - cop the double-take when he sees the banner! What's the Flemish for WHAT THE FUCK?
  • Options
    edited November 2016

That's brilliant! And hilarious - cop the double-take when he sees the banner! What's the Flemish for WHAT THE FUCK?

Sometimes actions speak louder than words :wink: ;
  • Options
    He has to crack eventually!
  • Options
    Absolutely bloody genius.