Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Belgium20, The 2Percent and Roland in St Truiden

Comments

• Options
    Thanks for bringing some joy to me today. Bloody brilliant. More of the same please.
  • Options
    That had me giggling like a drunk 12 year old. Brilliant.
  • Options
    I hope they come out and say it wasn't at the time the match was on ;)

Apparently there is evidence of the time and place lol.

• Options
    He probably forgot it was an early KO:-)
  • Options
    edited November 2016

We met this guy while leafleting, Roly's probably taken a tip from him and buried his head in the sand somewhere

Poor thing doesn't know that he won't get jumped on by Bernie Clifton....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited November 2016
    Fantastic job done by those involved. 10/10 for the stalking. Osama Bin Laden would not have gone on so long in hiding if you chaps were on the case!
  • Options

Love it, we need to make more of the proof about the "watching every game" lie.

A definite whopper in my opinion.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Well that put a dampener on his birthday celebrations. Congratulations to everyone involved on a job well done.

Would love to be a fly on the wall with the conversation he is having now with Katrien.
  • Options

What a birthday weekend for Roly ! - firstly 5000 leaflets distributed to residents in his home town telling them what a failure he is , then having Happy Birthday sung to him by a load of blokes with Roland Out scarves around their faces - now to further rub it in 2000 more leaflets distributed with a London Taxi dedicated to him !!!
    Well done to everyone on this coordinated effort. A brilliant production.

You got slade sacked! Take a bow ;)
    Bore off tosser
  • Options

What a birthday weekend for Roly ! - firstly 5000 leaflets distributed to residents in his home town telling them what a failure he is , then having Happy Birthday sung to him by a load of blokes with Roland Out scarves around their faces - now to further rub it in 2000 more leaflets distributed with a London Taxi dedicated to him !!!

And the connection from this to Slades sacking is what exactly?
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    Yes you took the right approach lads.....though a bit of harmless mooning wouldn't have gone amiss!
  • Options
    If I got that idiot sacked, I'd gladly take a bow!
  • Options
    I'll take the bow. !
  • Options
    BR3red said:

I assume he was joking...
  • Options

BR3red said:

I assume he was joking...
    He wasnt.