Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FA summons Meire (not really)

1235»

Comments

• Options
    edited November 2016
    Next England manager

Edit just seen @olster post
  • Options
    Missed It said:

have we ever got to the bottom of how the EPL say that the salary of the highest paid executive must be in the annual accounts but KM's never has? Isn't this against their rules?

No, never did. I suspect Katrien Meire is an employee of Staprix NV and providing management services to Charlton as a sub-contractor.
    fine, then shouldn't they be revealing Tony Testicle's salary?
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    'Roland Duchatelet lis reported to have made C£9.9m from Michy Batshuayi's Chelsea move. The total transfer fee was €33 million.'

Why would they call Meire and not RD if that is the case? Maybe that is why he is allegedly over as well!

Sorry just read the story is not true!! I wondered why the page wouldn't open!
  • Options

Missed It said:

have we ever got to the bottom of how the EPL say that the salary of the highest paid executive must be in the annual accounts but KM's never has? Isn't this against their rules?

No, never did. I suspect Katrien Meire is an employee of Staprix NV and providing management services to Charlton as a sub-contractor.
    fine, then shouldn't they be revealing Tony Testicle's salary?
    True, although whatever they are paying him its too much!
  • Options

'Roland Duchatelet lis reported to have made C£9.9m from Michy Batshuayi's Chelsea move. The total transfer fee was €33 million.

In April 2015, FIFA announced the banning of third-party ownership, and specifically prohibited either clubs or players from entering into economic rights agreements with third-party investors.[2] The ban took effect on 1 May 2015. The European Parliament also announced a similar ban in European sports on 11 November 2015 following the passing of Rule 136 of Parliament’s Rules of Procedure. In a written declaration, the European Parliament states that third-party ownership raises concerns over the integrity of competitions and introduces risks of criminal activities into sports.

If that's not third-party ownership then what is? Why is a man who owns the economic rights of a footballer allowed to own an English football club by The FA? What's to say he hasn't tried to or even has existing agreements in place with some of our players or players that have played for us under his ownership? It would explain Tony Watt and I believe it's also something Diego Poyet alluded to when he left to join West Ham.'

Why would they call Miere and not RD if that is the case? Maybe that is why he is allegedly over as well!

I'm not saying that's what the meeting is about, because it isn't. Just another valid point against Duchatelet that could be used to drive him out.
  • Options
    Well it may well have been inaccurate (the FA summons), but it doesn't matter.
    The story was out there and brings more publicity. Maybe we should do this type of thing a little more.
  • Options
    Whilst this could be an attempt at finding a leak, it could also be a tad more "literal"; Katrien hasn't been summoned to the FA. That's not to say there wasn't a crossed wire and she's been summoned to the EFL, or Roland has been summoned instead or.. the possibilities are endless.

The only reason I'm reluctant to accept Cawley's retraction at face value is that the timing is very interesting, with rumours of Roland being present in London this week. There's also the obvious "No smoke without fire", it is after all quite a specific claim to have been made.
  • Options
    LuckyReds said:

Whilst this could be an attempt at finding a leak, it could also be a tad more "literal"; Katrien hasn't been summoned to the FA. That's not to say there wasn't a crossed wire and she's been summoned to the EFL, or Roland has been summoned instead or.. the possibilities are endless.

The only reason I'm reluctant to accept Cawley's retraction at face value is that the timing is very interesting, with rumours of Roland being present in London this week. There's also the obvious "No smoke without fire", it is after all quite a specific claim to have been made.

I've very little faith in those RD in London rumours, they seemed to come from one, loud source and nowhere else.

• Options

Cawleys had a meire.

Really? Did he meet her on Tinder?
  • Options

http://www.londonnewsonline.co.uk/10659/breaking-fa-summon-charlton-chief-executive-concerns-raised/

Feel this might warrant it's own thread. DK what the FA can do other than voice general dismay though

http://www.londonnewsonline.co.uk/10659/breaking-fa-summon-charlton-chief-executive-concerns-raised/

Feel this might warrant it's own thread. DK what the FA can do other than voice general dismay though

The link doesn't work. Has katrien had it removed?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

The link doesn't work. Has katrien had it removed?
    No, Cawley had it removed as it is not true...
  • Options
    Did they draw a pentacle on the floor in virgin's blood?
  • Options

Katrien pictured entering FA Headquarters...

Katrien pictured entering FA Headquarters...

Not squirrel face, this lady is attractive.
  • Options
    Dang , there goes meeting number 35!
  • Options
    Do we know which party denied the reports yet? I'm not convinced it's not true.
  • Options

Do we know which party denied the reports yet? I'm not convinced it's not true.

The retraction was via Cawley. So someone contacted him to deny it, other than that I don't think we know.

Could've been the original source, or maybe even a club member of staff acting in an official capacity.
  • Options
    shame there's no truth as this exactly what the FA should be doing, however they are so not fit for purpose either.
  • Options
    Interestingly its been widely shared, even though its now taken down. A friend posted a version of it from the Coventry Telegraph, which has also gone.
    As I said to him "sadly not true - as if the FA would do FA about dodgy owners"
  • Options
    LuckyReds said:

Echoing my thoughts, LR.

Yet another example of KM telling porkies ?

Surely not.