Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

REMINDER: Trust AGM this Thursday @ The Bugle Horn

Just a reminder that this Thursday is the Charlton Athletic Supporters' Trust AGM.

This takes place at The Bugle Horn in Charlton village from 7.30pm.

After the conclusion of the formal business there will be a question and answer session with former club director David White on the subject of “what makes a well-run club?”

We will also hear from Trust representatives & members who attended the recent Taxi trip to Belgium.

Please note this event is open to members only, but we will happily sign you up on the night, should you wish to attend. Membership is £5.

We look forward to seeing you there.

AGENDA

Comments

• Options
    bump.

Do come along if you can. We need to talk about life after this regime, and how we can try to make sure it's a better life.
  • Options
    Hoping to get down the M11 for this.
  • Options
    Would very much like to meet any previously unmet Lifers. Even Brexiteers:-) Dont worry , your guru @Dippenhall will be there too ( I hope)
  • Options
    I'm in
    - further west than Somerset ----------Devon........exiled since 1969.

• Options

I'm in
    - further west than Somerset ----------Devon........exiled since 1969.

Apologies, John -see you tomorrow!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Will be making the trek from Forest Hill so long as B20 members are welcome!
  • Options

bump.

Do come along if you can. We need to talk about life after this regime, and how we can try to make sure it's a better life.

Wish I lived closer, or in London for that matter :(. Miss the Bug and would love to meet and spend an evening talking and drinking with you all.

For those of you on the fence about going out, keep in mind there are some of who would give a lot to be able to be there.
  • Options
    edited November 2016

Would very much like to meet any previously unmet Lifers. Even Brexiteers:-) Dont worry , your guru @Dippenhall will be there too ( I hope)

Gutted I won't be there to yell at you about how easy you have it by comparison.

I'd also really like to meet this @Marbles fella. Seems quite nice, if a bit mopey. Ho hum, ever group needs an Eeyore.

• Options
    Will try to attend. Whats the protocol for entry, do I need a membership card etc, if one was ever sent to me? If you did will probably have to dig it out from one of my drawers ha ha.
  • Options

Will try to attend. Whats the protocol for entry, do I need a membership card etc, if one was ever sent to me? If you did will probably have to dig it out from one of my drawers ha ha.

It's a secret password mate :wink: .
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    It has a functioning bar now in the back room Since it was done. Bit better than what it was.
  • Options
    I'm going to be there too. Looking forward to meeting any Lifers there.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    No complex entry protocol - we have an up to date membership list and detailed facial profiling of all our members. Anyway, everyone knows you - aren't you that stroppy bloke from the VIP meeting two years ago ?
    We welcome non-members who join on the night but they aren't allowed to vote and they will be at the back of the sandwich queue.
    There are about 50 chairs in the Bugle Horn function room so early arrival is advised.
  • Options

cabbles said:

I'm actually gonna pop along. Be nice to actually meet Prague and some other trust members

Of course anyone that's there that has misappropriated my username or LOL'd such misappropriations shall be given a stern talking too

You can't moan about the way in which people spell your name, @Wibble, if you're going to spell the word "to" however you like at the end there... :-)
    Yes that was a mistake on my part - left my thumb on the o button a little too long
  • Options
    Pico said:

No complex entry protocol - we have an up to date membership list and detailed facial profiling of all our members. Anyway, everyone knows you - aren't you that stroppy bloke from the VIP meeting two years ago ?
    We welcome non-members who join on the night but they aren't allowed to vote and they will be at the back of the sandwich queue.
    There are about 50 chairs in the Bugle Horn function room so early arrival is advised.

Yes that's me. The first person told by the witch that it was Roland's club and had to accept he would want to run it his way. Huh?
  • Options

Eye recognition
  • Options
    edited November 2016

Richard is travelling from Prague and I'm coming from Scotland and I believe we also have an attendee from Somerset, so very much hoping to see / meet lots of people there.

Last year on the day after, I bumped into the squad plus new head coach Karel Fraeye at Kings Cross as they were about to head up to Middlesbrough. I spoke to Jason Euell and to Katrien. I mentioned to her that I had just been at the AGM and that there was a lot of discussion of the problems/ issues facing the club. Her infamous reply? "Well, for us, there is no problem. It's just the fans..."

I can't believe that comment from her. What an absolute joke of a human being. I like to think we've made it her problem now too...

I'd also like to know why she needs to travel with the squad. She should be kept well away from them.
    I doubt she does anymore...

(Edit: 5 yellow cards at Middlesborough last year, practically our entire defence?)
  • Options

I am a Brexiteer, I might make the effort to come along!
  • Options

I'm only going on condition you don't mention the War :smiley:
  • Options
    Pico said:

No complex entry protocol - we have an up to date membership list and detailed facial profiling of all our members. Anyway, everyone knows you - aren't you that stroppy bloke from the VIP meeting two years agol ?

I think that was you