Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

REMINDER: Trust AGM this Thursday @ The Bugle Horn

Comments

• Options
    rikofold said:

cabbles said:

cabbles said:

I'm actually gonna pop along. Be nice to actually meet Prague and some other trust members

Of course anyone that's there that has misappropriated my username or LOL'd such misappropriations shall be given a stern talking too

You can't moan about the way in which people spell your name, @Wibble, if you're going to spell the word "to" however you like at the end there... :-)
    Yes that was a mistake on my part - left my thumb on the o button a little too long
    Ooooooooooooooooooookay, fair enoooooough.
    I think it's time we all laid off @kebabbles now
    Will do, @rikooooooofoooooold.
  • Options
    I'll be wearing my CARD Roland out badge on my overcoat

We can all play guess the lifer. I'll recognise Prague from his LinkedIn photo

Looking forward to it
  • Options
    I'm a CAST member but can't make tonight, which is a shame as I would like to put names to faces. Hope it goes well and look forward to the glorious day.
  • Options
    Like to have come tonight but getting the new Voice finished has slaughtered me. Hope it goes well.
  • Options

Like to have come tonight but getting the new Voice finished has slaughtered me. Hope it goes well.

Shouldn't have been one of those bitter ex-employees in Belgium then! Ohh wait!! ;)
    No commitment to the cause, some people.

:)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I might turn up later to heckle David White
  • Options
    Can't make it tonight but hats off to CAST, CARD et all. I'm feeling a lot better now after the events in Belgium. I'll be there in spirit.
  • Options
    A longstanding prior commitment prevents my attendance unfortunately but I hope all goes well and my daughter and I will be renewing when our existing subs run out.
  • Options
    Apologies from me for not being there but keep up the great work
  • Options
    Brunello said:

Would very much like to meet any previously unmet Lifers. Even Brexiteers:-) Dont worry , your guru @Dippenhall will be there too ( I hope)

I am a Brexiteer, I might make the effort to come along!
    You better had. You are the star turn ( and not because you are going to tell us all whether or not we should stay in the single market)

• Options
    Looking forward to meeting people tonight and thanks for the endorsement AFKA. We are certainly stronger together as has been shown so many times over the years (sadly), i'll be at the stall on Saturday so anyone who is unsure and can't make tonight please do pop over to chat and hopefully join up if you aren't already a member.
  • Options
    As above, looking forward to meeting fellow Trust/lifers tonight. Especially the guys with whom I shared a recent 'excursion' with.
  • Options
    I'd forgotten about the joys of south eastern - just 24 mins for the 6.10 from Charing x to get to lewisham. Unbelievable
  • Options
    cabbles said:

I'd forgotten about the joys of south eastern - just 24 mins for the 6.10 from Charing x to get to lewisham. Unbelievable

You got lucky @dibbles. Charing cross is now knackered.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Rob7Lee said:

Looking forward to meeting people tonight and thanks for the endorsement AFKA. We are certainly stronger together as has been shown so many times over the years (sadly), i'll be at the stall on Saturday so anyone who is unsure and can't make tonight please do pop over to chat and hopefully join up if you aren't already a member.

I'll be signing up on Saturday #betterlatethannever
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    rikofold said:

cabbles said:

cabbles said:

I'm actually gonna pop along. Be nice to actually meet Prague and some other trust members

Of course anyone that's there that has misappropriated my username or LOL'd such misappropriations shall be given a stern talking too

You can't moan about the way in which people spell your name, @Wibble, if you're going to spell the word "to" however you like at the end there... :-)
    Yes that was a mistake on my part - left my thumb on the o button a little too long
    Ooooooooooooooooooookay, fair enoooooough.
    I think it's time we all laid off @kebabbles now
    These are such shit jokes (my own included), but I love them.
  • Options
    cabbles said:

Thanks to @GlassHalfFull for letting me know who was who lifer wise, it was a pleasure to meet him.

Also had the pleasure of sitting next to @seth plum and meeting @Weegie Addick again, and putting a face to a name and introduced to @PragueAddick and @Pico

My first trust meeting and I can honestly say hats off to all the trust board for their hard work and time spent giving back to our football club on our behalf.

We've got some real articulate and educated people leading the trust and listening to them tonight made me realise how lucky we are to have people that will give up their time for us.

I can only echo what AFKA said in his earlier message and urge people to sign up. They are a credit to the club and deserve the £5 membership fee for all the hard work they put in

Onward and upward

I was sat in the row in front of Seth, on the far left. You didn't say hello! Good to meet a few lifers tonight. My first meeting - very impressive
  • Options
    Sorry arsene.....

I do know who you are now based on where you told me you were sitting so will def say hi next time :-)
  • Options
    Good to attend this evening and interesting to hear all about CAST and the great work they do on our behalf.
  • Options
    Great to see/meet @GlassHalfFull, @skedaddles, @Arsenetatters and @nug as well as usual suspects.

And I bought a pint for Dennis (is our leader) though I don't believe he actually made it to the meeting....