Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

REMINDER: Trust AGM this Thursday @ The Bugle Horn

13»

Comments

• Options
    Surely she has enough self awareness to appreciate that the problems might just be a little down to her incompetence!
  • Options
    cabbles said:

Sorry arsene.....

I do know who you are now based on where you told me you were sitting so will def say hi next time :-)

Cabbles, sorry not to have met up last night. I didn't arrive until about 7.15 but I was the one at the front who had a dig about your erstwhile girlfriend Meire and her fine appreciation of Club history.
  • Options
    edited November 2016

Surely she has enough self awareness to appreciate that the problems might just be a little down to her incompetence!

Doubt it. She thinks she's perfect. The fans are the problem.
  • Options
    Enjoyed the meeting, although it took me over 3 hours to get there because of a major smash on the wonderful M25. I ducked out a bit early so I could get home again before silly o'clock.

Thanks for the beers @Dippenhall and @olster. Good to see so many lifers there and sorry to have missed a few, including @cabbles . We really do need CL name badges!!
  • Options

Remember when she stood up and made a (shitty) arse of herself at the Telegraph Sport conference? She honestly couldn't believe that people thought Charlton was a badly run club.
  • Options
    Nice to see the comment about the trust being a bit detached and more INTELLIGENT about the protests.well done afka batram. Not patronising at all.
  • Options
    trundler said:

Nice to see the comment about the trust being a bit detached and more INTELLIGENT about the protests.well done afka batram. Not patronising at all.

I think he meant 'objective' rather than questioning the intelligence of anybody.

Perhaps I'm giving him too much credit because he's the guvnor :wink:

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    David last night at the trust AGM.
    Some good issues discussed.
  • Options
    Can't believe I didn't get to meet @dribbles. Another time
  • Options
    rikofold said:

Can't believe I didn't get to meet @dribbles. Another time

He only answers to his real name @piddles