Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Karl Robinson (Ed. Page 79 - GONE- Mutual Consent)

Comments

• Options
    Must be anyone but him to blame ..

Ref, other team , fans , injuries .
  • Options
    So much for Accrington being a side who'll be in a relegation scrap this year

EVERY side is going to think they're cannon fodder yet they'll continue to surprise everyone till teams decide to wake up

They wont threaten at the top, will look over their shoulder a few times yet due to John Coleman being an utter legend will be fine this season
  • Options
    Move on. Jeeez.
  • Options
    Excellent result. Well played accrington
  • Options

Same old, same old .... sorry Oxford, it's your turn now.
  • Options
    He better get a win before Oct 23 or you know what will happen
  • Options
    Robinson post match interview, quote: "it is what it is".

Inspirational!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Remind me, didn't the Oxford chairman annouce Robbo as a 'marquee signing'? What exactly do they mean by the word marquee in Oxfordshire - is it a size reference?

It shows their big intent
    Priceless. Witty reply of the week so far.
  • Options
    This surely has to be his last job as a manager? I feel sorry for the Oxford fans...
  • Options

Remind me, didn't the Oxford chairman annouce Robbo as a 'marquee signing'? What exactly do they mean by the word marquee in Oxfordshire - is it a size reference?

he confused 'marquee' with (cheeky scouse) 'monkey'
  • Options
    Ok don’t move on then.

Jeeez.
  • Options
    They’ve conceded 13 goals already, an average of 3.25 goals conceded per game. Rochdale have the next worst defensive record, conceding 11.

Following that, the third worst record is Bristol Rovers having conceded seven. Almost half that of Oxford.
  • Options
    Its frustrating, the season is so early on that Karl only needs one win to get out of the relegation zone!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Its frustrating, the season is so early on that Karl only needs one win to get out of the relegation zone!!

Only 4 points behind us!
  • Options

Only 4 points behind us!
    I like to think that other than Accrington we've faced much harder opposition ;)
  • Options
    Actually, I can’t believe he’s still persisting with a formation when it isn’t working, just as he did with us.
    Fair point.
  • Options
    Valley11 said:

Erm, turn into a pumpkin?
  • Options
    Valley11 said:

Both at home and away
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:

Actually, I can’t believe he’s still persisting with a formation when it isn’t working, just as he did with us.
    Fair point.
    And that Fair point is one more point than Gobbinson has...;)
  • Options
    Quite bleak that, as a Charlton fan, Karl Robinson's demise is the only thing I can vaguely get excited by... :-(
  • Options
    Sky showed their goals from tues night & said that after Accringtons 3rd went in you can clearly hear an Oxford fan berating KR....