Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton life jobs

sorry if this has been done before but am pretty bored at work today, What does everyone do for living?

me i am a account manager for an Energy Consulatancy firm.

Comments

• Options
    Marketing Communications Executive for an award winning Accountancy and Financial Recruitment agency
  • Options
    Manage the debt recovery department in a small Holborn based law firm, whilst doing my legal qualifications.
  • Options
    Site manager of a waste transfer station in Dartford, and I hate the firm and need a change, any paper rounds going?
  • Options
    I work in a law firm doing current awareness and other general dogsbody work, making lawyers lives easier and getting paid a huge amount less than them! Official job title (at the moment as it's always changing) is "Know-how Coordinator".
  • Options
    My main job is so pointless it's hardly worth writing down, but I deal with the FSA compliance for a Small Mortgage Broker.

My evening job is far more interesting DJ Ketman spinner of the Funkiest House & Classic Anthems in the whole of Sittingbourne :-)
  • Options
    http://www.charltonlife.com/forum/comments.php?DiscussionID=168&page=1#Item_1
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Wilma[/cite]getting paid a huge amount less than them!

I've seen a few of their salaries, and it's seriously sickening!
  • Options
    Tell me about it!

I make my bosses life easier by doing all the hard work and you know full well they are on 4/5 times as much as me!

ps - I'm a PA in an American Investment Bank.

Mx
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]

It's a lot of hard work to get there though............
  • Options
    Product Management Trade Finance in a global bank - hence why I am not on that often as I work overseas a lot
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    PA for big telecomms company that I won't name on here in case I get the sack for net abuse!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite]

To get right up there yeah. The trainee's get a decent salary though... probably one of the best around for 1st job after uni....
  • Options
    Investment Admin, pays the mortgage..

Where abouts Ketman, just moved to Sittingbourne.
  • Options

To get right up there yeah. The trainee's get a decent salary though... probably one of the best around for 1st job after uni....

The trainees are the only ones who actually seem to do any work - the rest of them just go out to lunch/play golf/enjoy corporate entertainment at various sporting events..... :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: uppernorth.Ian[/cite]Investment Admin, pays the mortgage..

Where abouts Ketman, just moved to Sittingbourne.

Where you moved to Ian? There's a fair few of us down that way now....
  • Options

Training contracts and other trainee positions are some of the hardest jobs to find though.
  • Options
    The trainees are the only ones who actually seem to do any work - the rest of them just go out to lunch/play golf/enjoy corporate entertainment at various sporting events..... :-)

++++++++++

Nail on the head.
  • Options
    Graphic Designer for Ad Agency
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Wilma[/cite]

Very true! I've not seen a partner on my floor today... nothing to do with cricket at Lords of course.... ;-)
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    Work in the Client Reporting Administration department of an American Investment Bank and soon to be a level 4 referee.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    company owner for a litigation support bureau
  • Options
    Run my own Mortgage Broking Business.
  • Options
    Barristers Clerk
  • Options
    tax dodging student!
  • Options
    I work in the marvellous world of digital variable data printing.

Claim to fame is i printed the season ticket renewals with ya name on the shirt! yey me! hardest month of my life i tells ya!
  • Options
    Just off Park Road Meds.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: uppernorth.Ian[/cite]Just off Park Road Meds.

Good stuff. Another one for the Swale Express!

Been around town yet? The Red Lion is the place to avoid on Friday nights.... ;-)
  • Options
    Ian, I play at the Red Lion on most Frday nights in the High street (Pub next to the new Nightclub if that's the word for it) alas not tonight. You should defo give the High street a try now. Start of at Lloyds at the bottom of the high street, the Bull, The Red Lion, the Vineyard with Life nightclub to finish, good night out I'd say.
  • Options
    Early drinks from the station, nothing late yet.
    Heard it was the place to go on a Friday.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: uppernorth.Ian[/cite]Early drinks from the station, nothing late yet.
    Heard it was the place to go on a Friday.

It's a decent pub. Music aint up to much though, aint that right Ketters ;-)