Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton life jobs

Comments

• Options
    Have to try for a pass or babysitter..
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: uppernorth.Ian[/cite]Just off Park Road Meds.

Bloody hell this means I've got an addick living round the corner from me!!

Ketman, this club is currently called LIFE, is it just a matter of time before AFKA has it re-branded to match this website?
  • Options
    it'll be ok when he goes to Monaco.

You're going there soon arent you Kets?
  • Options
    Worse for me mate, palace around the corner !!
    Yr place ain't gotta a orange glow to it by any chance!

Any of u Sitters boys know what the Park Tavern's like ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: uppernorth.Ian[/cite]Worse for me mate, palace around the corner !!

strangely it did have an orange glow....that was the interior taste of the previous owners, although i'm pretty sure it wasn't SJ!

The Park Tavern is ok, its a pretty basic traditional pub. I think the landlord might be CAFC as they have some old Charlton pictures near the pool table. It's also one of those pubs that has all the foregion channels for live football in addition to Sky.

Where did you move from Ian? We moved down here from London about three years ago.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: uppernorth.Ian[/cite]Worse for me mate, palace around the corner !!

Never been there, but I'm sure Danny Dyer will have an opinion...
  • Options
    Ha ha..
    Might have to try it for a couple then.

Originally from Peckham, moved from London over 10 years ago
    now, got to Kent ( Hoo ... no jokes pls) just b4 house prices got nearly as silly as London which is why
    we moved in the first place. Been in Sitters since end of March.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: uppernorth.Ian[/cite]Worse for me mate, palace around the corner !!

Any of u Sitters boys know what the Park Tavern's like ?[/quote]

Park taverns alright get quite a few locals that get in there and beer is ok. Not very lively though but a good local
  • Options
    I see you've got kids, so a great pub for them if you fancy an Sat or Sun afternoon beer, is the Sun at Bredgar. About a five min drive from you, it's got a great outdoor area, with a kids play bit....
  • Options
    Senior Underwriter for an City based Insurance Company
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Marketing Consultant - my own business - working for clients such as VisitScotland, Glenmorangie whisky, Scottish & Newcastle and Kwik-Fit. I try and encourage them to make the most of the kind of technology that MCS offers, among other things. (So perhaps we should swap cards on Tuesday, Dood.)
  • Options
    About to take over parking enforcement in Croydon....
  • Options
    EA to the chief executive of a trade assocation
  • Options
    Property Management

Hate it well not it just the company 3 people very boring very rich OTT boss who is never wrong
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Weegie Addick[/cite]Marketing Consultant - my own business - working for clients such as VisitScotland, Glenmorangie whisky, Scottish & Newcastle and Kwik-Fit. I try and encourage them to make the most of the kind of technology that MCS offers, among other things. (So perhaps we should swap cards on Tuesday, Dood.)

Hey, Weegie.....Scottish & Newcastle, and Kwik-Fit in Broxburn, Scotland are my clients too!

I flog them Business Intelligence Software - I do self-employed work with a big software company.
    I'll see you at The Valley on Tuesday, too - we are in the same team!
  • Options
    Oggy,

You don't happen to flog Business Objects do you?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: F-Blocker[/cite]Oggy,

You don't happen to flog Business Objects do you?

No F-Blocker, not Business Objects/Crystal Reports. Is that yours?

'Monarch' is my line - report mining/data extraction - transforms any report into live data on your PC or network.
    Lots of our customers use it in conjunction with Crystal Reports.

Are you playing at The Valley on Tuesday? We could meet up.
  • Options
    chippy. And no porkpie not a fish and chips chippy!
  • Options
    Oggy,

Both myself and Alex Wright work with Business Objects.

I'm not playing on Tuesday, but will be there. Would be good to have a chat...
  • Options
    BPR engineer - difficult to nail down but I get IT to talk to finance and vice versa using whatever is on site - without major upgrades etc or blaming the trainees / juniors (who do all the work) - clients range from NHS to California software to Insurance and even spent one day in an internet start up - it's a bit like faking it lol! need a change so I'd best talk to Charlton Dan
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    flog lights
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Tavern[/cite]flog lights

Is that fog lights or log flights....? ;-)
  • Options
    F-Blocker Comment

Oggy
    Both myself and Alex Wright work with Business Objects.
    I'm not playing on Tuesday, but will be there. Would be good to have a chat...

Cheers, F-Blocker, look forward to meeting you...!
  • Options
    I'm a maintenance man (mostly electrical)doing reactive calls for various shops and offices including blockbuster video and the arcadia group (top man , top shop , dorothy perkins etc)
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    Manager of Caddbro (based in charlton's former merchandise wharehouse unit / stores) - Leica surveying equipment dealers.
  • Options
    Performance Test Engineer at Philips Electronics
  • Options
    Commercial Director for a publishing company in London, offices in New|York and Durban
  • Options
    Oggy - look forward to catching up tomorrow.
    Cheers, Weegie.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Weegie Addick[/cite]Oggy - look forward to catching up tomorrow.
    Cheers, Weegie.

likewise with you Weegie, i read your above post!
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Cheers, Dood - remember we're in opposition though, on the pitch (not that I'll get near you...) and for Dennis' shirt...