Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

COVENTRY v BLADES

Another '10 in 10 on SkySports .. lots of anti owner noise from the Sky Blue fans .. Blades should walk this one

Comments

• Options
    Fair play the whistles are horrible. It'll be interesting to see how long they will keep it up for
  • Options
    edited December 2016
  • Options
    This is brilliant from Cov, fair play
  • Options

It's all kicking off now
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    What happened to the lad on the centre circle? Thought they were gona do a blackpool vs huddersfield

I retract this now, not as impressive as ours
  • Options

What happened to the lad on the centre circle? Thought they were gona do a blackpool vs huddersfield

I retract this now, not as impressive as ours
    It certainly looked that way. No idea what actually happened though because of the stupid policy of not filming pitch invasions.
  • Options
    Sharp .. 1-0 Blades
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    Wrong link!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Fair play Cov fans, support them 100%.

Sheff U fans trying to wind them up singing "we love you SISU, we do".

Thought they were better than that

Sad that. Probably the same sort of shef u fan that was gobbing at the CARD taxi.

They have a higher proportion of scummy fans then most.
  • Options
    edited December 2016

Fair play Cov fans, support them 100%.

Sheff U fans trying to wind them up singing "we love you SISU, we do".

Thought they were better than that

Exactly what some of our fans would sing to them if the situation here was different/ had never happened, sadly.
  • Options
    Coventry has a very young team tonight .. they are doing better than I expected .. the Blades are a niggly outfit, rather as they were @ the Valley
  • Options
    best entertainment so far ? .. the 1/2 time Helen Mirren ad about driving while under the influence of booze .. classic slagging offs on that one ((:>)
  • Options
    Cheryl 'Geordie Lass' Cole (or whatever her name now is) is on W D Y T Y Are on BBC1 .. might be a better option than this borefest
  • Options
    boggzy said:

I must add both sets of fans from that city have very little class in my experience.

Disagree.

I'm off to Sheffield tomorrow for my Wednesday mate's 60th. Been there on numerous occasions and have had a great time.

In the 80's there was a lot of players moving between our clubs.

The New Barrack Tavern is a fantastic boozer.
  • Options

boggzy said:

I must add both sets of fans from that city have very little class in my experience.

Disagree.

I'm off to Sheffield tomorrow for my Wednesday mate's 60th. Been there on numerous occasions and have had a great time.

In the 80's there was a lot of players moving between our clubs.

The New Barrack Tavern is a fantastic boozer.
    especially the barracking ((:>) ..
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Coventry equalise .. fecking great stuff ((:>)
  • Options
    Charles-Cook, brother of, looks to be an improving keeper .. he has had some bad ones in the past .. good luck to him
  • Options
    Go Cov
  • Options

Cheryl 'Geordie Lass' Cole (or whatever her name now is) is on W D Y T Y Are on BBC1 .. might be a better option than this borefest

on 2nd thoughts ((:>)
  • Options
    how the Blades are not getting booked by the chapter is a mystery
  • Options
    Friend of mines son stands to win 30k if Sheffield win tonightr based on a 9 match accumulator this week. He had the option to cash in today for 16k. Not sure if he did.
  • Options
    I always thought the red half were better, sorry piggy I apologise
  • Options
    Neon Leon comes on for the Blades
  • Options
    and Sordell just misses .. good chance
  • Options
    rubbish .. Cov player 'retaliates' mildly against a Sharp foul and gets booked .. some refs !!