Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

COVENTRY v BLADES

Comments

• Options
    Pitch invasion !
  • Options
    Great effort by Coventry fans. No over the top stewarding either
  • Options
    Well done Coventry fans
  • Options

boggzy said:

I must add both sets of fans from that city have very little class in my experience.

Disagree.

I'm off to Sheffield tomorrow for my Wednesday mate's 60th. Been there on numerous occasions and have had a great time.

In the 80's there was a lot of players moving between our clubs.

The New Barrack Tavern is a fantastic boozer.
    especially the barracking ((:>) ..
    I do like a barrack.
  • Options
    and the Blades get a winner at the end after a long stoppage
  • Options

Can't see Charlton stewards acting like that!
  • Options
    Blades join Scunny on 44 points, go second on goal dif,
    Bolton 3rd on 43 points, Scunny have a game in hand over Blades, same number played as Bolton..

these 3 are making a bit of a break away at the top .. Coventry stay in the bottom 4
  • Options
    Nice video of the whistle protest.

https://mobile.twitter.com/M_Roper96/status/809487334488023040

Not seen the pitch invasion.

• Options
    Very good!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Best a limited internet search can find. 'They want them out, they ain't appy'

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=j_ncvpAigyM
  • Options
    Also Garry Birtles is a twat.
  • Options

Can't see Charlton stewards acting like that!
    Nor our fans, our pitch invasion consisted of one fan.
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    dont think we would mock coventry but if it was palace or millwall 100% we would and i would be joining in. as would majority.

regarding the sheffield clubs, wednesday win hands down as amount of "special" fans they have, not to mention that lump of lard tango embarassing man, met sheffield united fans before and they seem like a decent bunch.
  • Options
    a lone coventry fan knocked out a united fan after the singing dont know how to load the tweet to here but see all his pals jumping up and down and not going to his rescue.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Sheffield United manager Chris Wilder told BBC Radio Sheffield:

That's twice that's happened to us, at Charlton, now here. It was all set up that something was going to happen. It's disrupted the game. It's poor. I have a bitter sweet taste in my mouth. We're talking about about stuff that's off the pitch, in the stands, which is a sad day.

Firstly Chris... Be glad your not Charlton Manager because it looks like you wouldnt be able to handle any of the protests that come from the fans whilst secondly be glad that Blackpool arent in League One at the moment.

In addition if you Managers are getting fed up with the actions of fans at these clubs (its not one off case) why dont you take your complaints to the FA and get them to look into why we're protesting so that you can get on playing the game!!

P.S. Just remember, without the fans there is no cushy world for you Footballers / Managers and your lovely wages will instantly drop!!

what a fucking prat.
    I hope your referring to Wilder rather than me? ;)
  • Options
    Fans singing nasty songs at each other shock!!! Bit of an over reaction to this in my view.

I am sure if Palace or Millwall were suffering in the hands of bad owners and we played them at home a song or two relating to it would ring out from the North stand.
  • Options

Fans singing nasty songs at each other shock!!! Bit of an over reaction to this in my view.

I am sure if Palace or Millwall were suffering in the hands of bad owners and we played them at home a song or two relating to it would ring out from the North stand.

I am afraid you would be quite right there