Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Millwall v Charlton | Wed 21 Dec | 7:45pm KO | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

Comments

• Options

Robinson has no idea what's coming. He could have the entire premier leauge to pack his team from and the following will happen.

As the get off the bus, every piece of footballing talent they ever had starts to ebb away, they are hypnotised into the believe, we are 11 girls who have never kicked a ball in our lives. It's cold and there's bad men shouting at me, I don't want to be here. I can't, run or jump or even stand up for long without falling over. An those people up top down the away end are saying I'm shit and not fit to wear the shirt, they are as bad as the other nasty men.

Basically same old shit. Team will NOT turn up, God knows why we do.

Lose 2-0 maybe 3-0

Teams going to turn up this year; Hard fought 1 Nil win. Maggenis writes himself into folklore
    We all wish this!
  • Options
    Lol forgot about this! Thanks for this video
  • Options

the return game would be a great one to stick 2 fingers up at the regime its a game they will be banking on selling shedloads for, really not looking forward to the game now, dont think weve got a chance how many times have we heard were gonna do it this time, and its all worth jack.

home game should be a protest game as we can rely on Millwall chucking whatever comes to hand onto the pitch.
    Each other?
  • Options
    After Saturday I'd be surprised if we got a result. We only played ok for about 20 minutes in the 2nd half. The rest was very average stuff.

Millwall have a strong team for this level, though, like us, they're misfiring and not getting the results.
  • Options
    Millwall 4-0 CAFC
  • Options
    Where is everyone beering before the game?
  • Options
    clive said:

redsek said:

redsek said:

Suspect that at the final whistle - after suffering the annual humiliating loss - locked in and the rain pissing down all of us there might think old Roland was right after all.

Locked in? Rain? At least we'll stay dry.
    Depends on the direction of the rain!
    Downwards,usually.
    Roland said he's sure he can make it go upwards.
  • Options
    Just a thought, but what happens when Roger Johnson scores the winner tomorrow night?
  • Options

Just a thought, but what happens when Roger Johnson scores the winner tomorrow night?

Hurl abuse.
  • Options
    As usual will show no bottle against the scum 4-0 loss always has been this way against them in the 51 years I have followed
    Charlton. So give us a nice christmas present boys and surprise us.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Depends who for...
  • Options
    KR stated in interview we have another injury but wouldn't say who.
  • Options
    Oh, its today... ahhh ffs
  • Options
    nightmare to get to nightmare to get away from.

both teams playing badly, cant see us getting a win best we can hope for is a draw i think.
  • Options
    Even though it's been so long since the last one , a win tonight will not have me tugging myself all round Bermondsey , as previous victories have, because of that twunt Roland's interference with our club
  • Options
    MrLargo said:

Omens:

Walking my dog round Peckham Rye Park this morning, Millwall territory.

I've seen two red robins, a dog playing with an orange ball and a discarded bottle of Grant's whisky.

If that isn't eerie enough, a little bit further on my dog was sniffing around the bushes and found a used rubber Johnnie.

Probably a meaningless coincidence, but I'm hoping it's a subliminal message that we're gonna win 1-0 with a Johnnie Jackson goal.

Anyway, I've kept my discovery as a lucky charm, so if you see a bloke with a used condom tied around his wrist at The Toolbox tonight, please come over and say hello.

Unlucky mate. That's the Junior Wall scheme, there'll be hundreds er, tens of em...
  • Options
    We'll win this one.
    Oh no, we won't score...
    They will.
    A few...
    But we'll win
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hi if anybody knows of any body with a spare ticket for tonight please let me know, I have been trying for a week to find one with no joy, I have been told to look on the facebook sites as I may have some luck on there but unfortunately I'm not on facebook so I cannot do this, so if anybody knows anybody with one they do not require please send them my way. All help much appreciated
  • Options
    Anyone know if this is going to be televised anywhere?
  • Options

Nah doesnt look like it... I've been keeping an eye on the streams and it looks like the only English game will be the FA Cup between Newport and Plymouth whilst there are a ton of German and Spanish games
  • Options

Nah doesnt look like it... I've been keeping an eye on the streams and it looks like the only English game will be the FA Cup between Newport and Plymouth whilst there are a ton of German and Spanish games
    TBF, there are enough programs about poor deluded wannabe's being massacred and embarrassed before a live audience on the box already, Strictly, X-Factor, Britains Got Fuck All Talent...
  • Options
    Any pubs around London Bridge that's likely to have a big Charlton contingent?
  • Options
    Wish it would snow! Ajose may then for one night turn into the reincarnation of Kim Grant!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2016

Yeah here probably

www.horrorchannel.co.uk

• Options
    danny baker the famous millwall fan

• Options

My message to Millwall fan,Danny Baker, Gregg Walace,Daniel Day-Lewis,
    David Haye,sons and grandsons of dockers, Printers, Mad Frankie Fraser (where ever you are looking up from, My Millwall Uncles (where ever you are looking down from) Big Bad world, Sparrows Lane Lion, Gary Oldman,
    Carol from the Bonamy estate ( Just before it was demolished !) Des O'Connor and Tommy Steele.

NO ONE, I mean NO ONE goes 22 YEARS without losing to Charlton Athletic.

Errr, except maybe Man Utd? (29 years...)