Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Darts

Comments

• Options
    Wade hasn't been on his game here but Smith has been superb.
  • Options
    Smith wins the whole thing playing like this
  • Options
    The way Bully Boy has been playing in this match, even if Wade had six darts per visit Smith would still win comfortably.
  • Options
    Somehow Wade is still in this. Back to 5-3 now.
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    All over, Smith wins 6-3.

Another World Championship semi-final defeat for Wade, he's threatening to become the new Mardle.
  • Options

Another World Championship semi-final defeat for Wade, he's threatening to become the new Mardle.
    Except Wade has won pretty much everything else. Third most winningest player in the PDC I think? Just don't think he'll ever get the win at the ally pally.

Smith superb again. If he can keep his cool in the final it's all his.
  • Options
    Croydon said:

Except Wade has won pretty much everything else. Third most winningest player in the PDC I think? Just don't think he'll ever get the win at the ally pally.

I'm happy to overlook that as I can't stand James Wade! 😉
  • Options
    Croydon said:

Red card!
  • Options
    Croydon said:

Haha fair enough!
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    Croydon said:

Haha fair enough!
    I was well aware that Wade had actually won a lot of titles (boo!) so I made sure I qualified my statement by referring to World Championship semi-finals.

At the end of the day it's the biggie that counts so if you hint got that in your trophy cabinet you're not in the top division.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Anderson a 2-tine champion, according to Sky's info graphic. 
  • Options
    Anderson will have to beat 3 World champions, but not one in the final to win it, unique? 
  • Options
    180s for days
  • Options
    Well, didn’t think he’d sound like that in the interview. 
  • Options
    Its been said but worth saying again, the quality shown by those players over the last two days have been phenomenal 
  • Options
    Well, didn’t think he’d sound like that in the interview. 
    He has lived in England since about the age of twelve. 

• Options
    Carter said:
    Its been said but worth saying again, the quality shown by those players over the last two days have been phenomenal 
    The Wright Anderson match was one of the best ever. 
  • Options
    Wright broke the world championship record for 180s in a match. 24!!
  • Options
    Want Smith to win so Wright will.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I think it’s a complete 50/50 tonight and that’s reflected in the odds. Both heavy 180 hitters so could be looking at record in that department. I’m on Wright at 7/1 a repost but would love to see Smithy win one too.
  • Options
    Wright’s slow play doesn’t suit Smith so I’d be surprised if Wright didn’t win tonight
  • Options
    Wright’s slow play doesn’t suit Smith so I’d be surprised if Wright didn’t win tonight
    Wright is ahead 18-11 in their h2h but over the last 6 matches it's 3-3.

Genuinely too tight to call but i'd like to see Smith win.
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    I thought it was guaranteed they’d be a Scottish victory as soon as the wallies added ‘Scotland get battered’ to the Kolo Toure repertoire in the 1st round. So can’t see past a Wright victory 
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    Want Smith but think Wright
  • Options
    28 dart leg.  I could do that 🤣
  • Options
    I’ll go out on a limb and say the 2nd leg will be the longest of the entire match.
  • Options
    What on earth was that 2nd leg, like a match in my mates man cave
  • Options
    Smith needs to calm himself. Very nervous, not hitting a thing.
  • Options
    Smith needs to find something pronto or this will be a procession.