Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Darts

Comments

• Options
    What a player. 
  • Options
    He’s a bit good ain’t he, gawd luv him.
  • Options
    edited January 2
    MrOneLung said:
    Bull bull 32 

behave 
    I’m not really a big darts fan, However I’ve just googled “dartboard” on images  and I can’t find 32 anywhere….
  • Options
    Scott Williams has a distinctively different colour hair and beard combo.
  • Options
    That young man looks every inch a championship winner. 
  • Options
    edited January 2
    Not warming to humphries. Don't watch much darts but didn't like him in his last match and don't like him now. Clearly a decent player though as he's won a lot and probably will batter Williams here 
  • Options
    Hope so. Can’t stand Williams.
  • Options
    Humphries at this standard can at least give Littler a game. Be a great final
  • Options
    edited January 2
    Not warming to humphries. Don't watch much darts but didn't like him in his last match and don't like him now. Clearly a decent player though as he's won a lot and probably will batter Williams here 
    It's strange as fans don't like him but he's well liked on tour. A very nice bloke who is usually very humble in interviews, had his struggles so took a break and has come back strong.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Well that was impressive, like every game has been a different test and Rob throwing 100 the whole match, also initially he did have a lower checkout which was the clear difference but still finished on like 42%, not sure how anyone can beat him on that form...

Up steps Humphries, who hit the 3rd highest dart average at this stage 108ish. 5/6 checkouts over 100 and just in general was perfect, not a fan of Williams but he didn't really play bad at all but 95 average and couldn't knick a set anywhere.

Humphries plays like that surely he wins, although Littler has been so impressive who knows. What a final in store, the battle of the Luke's! 

Both great for darts and seem genuine people.
  • Options
    Luke Littler

Currently smashing it up at the palace as we speak.

He's 16!!!

You will be hearing his name for many years to come!
    I backed him to win the tournament & e/w 30/1 on B365.
    Great decision mate. Quids in already. Wish you and your bet well tonight.
  • Options
    Hopefully be a great final tonight. Don't understand the dislike of Humphries, he's fairly local to me so guess that's why i like him. Its one of those finals tonight i will sit back and enjoy rather than want one or the other to win.

Great there will be a new name on the trophy.
    yeah I don't get the hate for Humphries.
    seems quite likeable to me

Williams comes across as a nob though

• Options
    Don't know why, but I just don't warm to Littler

usually I would be all over a story like this, and rooting for them.
  • Options
    I just want darts to be the winner tonight  :)
  • Options
    Luke Littler v Luke Humphries

Who wins?

Barry Hearn.
  • Options
    Luke v Luke .. despite all the (well deserved) Nuke hype, don't write of Humphries .. however he will have the crowd to contend with as well as Big Littler .. be a VERY close final between chalk n cheese characters
  • Options
    The late great and very funny Labour MP and then minister for sport Tony Banks in 1997. A man who understood the real meaning of levelling up.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/darts-goes-for-gold-1257289.html
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    16 y o spends his entire youth playing darts and eating pizza. Call Social services
  • Options
    Still not having it that he's 16.
  • Options
    This picture is from four years ago when the two faced each other in a local competition. I didn't recognise Humphries immediately but then read that he has lost four stone recently.

May be an image of 2 people dartboard and text
  • Options
    This picture is from four years ago when the two faced each other in a local competition. I didn't recognise Humphries immediately but then read that he has lost four stone recently.

May be an image of 2 people dartboard and text
    So, he was 12ish in this photo? 🤪
  • Options
    Macronate said:
    Do you think he's double 16?
  • Options
    Macronate said:
    I'm not having it that Lisbinho is 45, his boy looks older than he does.

Sometimes people don't look their age, one way or another.
  • Options
    don't mind who wins tonight. 

from a betting perspective humphries to hit a 180 every set at 7/2 is good value! 
  • Options
    don't mind who wins tonight. 

from a betting perspective humphries to hit a 180 every set at 7/2 is good value! 
    Yes I just had a nibble at that. 
  • Options
    edited January 3
    You know when Ethiopian runners are supposed to be 18 and it turns out they are in their twenties, is the same sort of thing happening here? he don't look 16 to me. I reckon its so he can get into Valley on a Junior Reds ticket.