Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

My 'little' Sister

So sad today as my youngest sister passed away yesterday after her long battle with Multiple Sclerosis. When she was young she wasn't a huge football fan (she like Arsenal but deep down I think she supported Charlton...our family club). Then around 74-75 she started going out with Mr Sean Casey (some of you older lifers do know of Sean) and she then stated going to the occasional game in fact she went to quite a few if memory serves me right ....one I still remember her going to was Wolves away in the FAC 5th Rd in 1976. On the way up to Wolverhampton on the train my dad had to ask a group of lads to curb their language as he had his daughter with us (ignoring the fact that I was only ten years old....she would have been 20 then). Anyway she latter married Sean, unfortunately their marriage 'only' lasted 14/15 years but in that time they did have 2 daughters when they lived in Dartford...just around the corner from the Fulwich pub. Anyway I just I thought I'd share this with you.......RIP Sandra.

Comments