Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

My 'little' Sister

Comments

• Options
    RIP Sandra - have lived around the corner from the Fulwich pub myself for the past decade and in the area all my life.
  • Options
    Best wishes to you all. Despite the forced jollity, Christmas can be a dark and lonely time of year, always poignant as you look back at christmases past and remember absent loved ones.
    I wish you strength to cope with your loss.
  • Options
    WSS said:

RIP Sandra - have lived around the corner from the Fulwich pub myself for the past decade and in the area all my life.

She lived in Mildred close before moving down to Mayfair road, when the MS got to much for her she moved to Crusader Court up on Temple Hill.
  • Options
    Condolences to all concerned mate.
  • Options
    IdleHans said:

Best wishes to you all. Despite the forced jollity, Christmas can be a dark and lonely time of year, always poignant as you look back at christmases past and remember absent loved ones.
    I wish you strength to cope with your loss.

Thanks for your kind words.
  • Options
    So sorry to hear this sad news, @Hastingsaddick .

Sleep tight Little Sis.
  • Options
    RIP Sandra, best wishes to you and your family.
  • Options
    Sorry to hear of your loss HA. RIP.
  • Options
    Please accept my most sincere condolences on your loss. RIP Sandra
  • Options
    _MrDick said:

Please accept my most sincere condolences on your loss. RIP Sandra

Thanks.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

So sorry to hear this sad news, @Hastingsaddick .

Sleep tight Little Sis.

Thanks Fanny.
  • Options
    Sincerest condolences.
  • Options
    my deepest sympathy to you and your family
  • Options
    RIP.

• Options
    RIP Sandra.
  • Options
    RIP Sandra.
  • Options
    So sorry to hear your sad news. RIP Sandra
  • Options
    Sad news, thinking of you mate. RIP Sandra.
  • Options
    @Hastingsaddick So sorry to hear your news, RIP Sandra.
  • Options
    My condolences to you and your family. RIP.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Really sorry to hear this @Hastingsaddick , especially at this time of year. Heartfelt condolences to you and all the family.

RIP Sandra, an Addick always.
  • Options

Dazzler21 said:

Sorry to read this, never easy to lose a relative especially a sibling and then at this time of year it makes it even worse.

Very true Dazzler...we (me and my 3 sisters) had previously lost both parents, but this has hit us even harder then losing mum & dad.
    Thoughts are with you all.
  • Options
    I'm very sorry to hear your sad news, especially at this time of the year. At least your sister's pain is at an end, so hope that is of some comfort to you.
  • Options
    Sorry to hear that. Condolences to you and your family and RIP Sandra.
  • Options
    Very sorry to hear that, my condolences. My dad has had MS for a very long time and is practically bedridden now. Very cruel disease.
  • Options
    So sorry to hear of your very sad loss Hastingsaddick.

R.I.P. Sandra.
  • Options
    Talal said:

Very sorry to hear that, my condolences. My dad has had MS for a very long time and is practically bedridden now. Very cruel disease.

Sorry to hear that...I know what your going through.
  • Options

I'm very sorry to hear your sad news, especially at this time of the year. At least your sister's pain is at an end, so hope that is of some comfort to you.

Thanks ME14.
  • Options
    Sorry for your loss and condolenscences Hastings
  • Options
    RIP Sandra, I lost one of my sisters 12 years ago to MS a horrible disease, my thoughts are with your family